BrandBlack

Ordered the blackouts from brandblack on 4/20. Got my shipping confirmation today and they're already out for delivery by the end of the day today.

So for all of those that ordered the new color ways this week they've been shipped
Ordered mine on 04/21, and got my confirmation for a delivery (San Diego) tomorrow afternoon.  Hoping the sizing is right (half a size down from my usual Nike size) for hoops this weekend.

Still nervous about the sizing, think I probably should of went down a half size - stayed true and order the same size as my Curry 1. Might have to just use this first pair of BrandBlack's for casual wear...

Wednesday, May 6th is when my order is scheduled to arrive...really? I understand somewhat of a delay due to my location, but man that's a long time for shipping.

Soleseeker - could have went down .5 but you'll still be okay. I am same in both and it is good.

TPG - not the same, but still innovative.

Still nervous about the sizing, think I probably should of went down a half size - stayed true and order the same size as my Curry 1. Might have to just use this first pair of BrandBlack's for casual wear...
I got my pair yesterday, really comfortable and digging the blackout colorway.  I'll tell you that they definitely run a little long and are spacious in the front.  Luckily I have wide feet, so these are pretty spot on for me, I might have been able to get away with 1/2 size down, but I'm sick of my feet being cramped.  These fit 1/2 bigger than my Kyrie 1's which I should've gone 1/2 size up in.

I would say if you have normal to narrow feet you should definitely go 1/2 down.  If you have wide feet, stick with TTS as the little extra space in the toe isn't a problem.

I did not see those up on the site. Only black with blue..and black with red. I need solid black work shoes and since ultra boost isn't available I hear these shoes are like walking on pillows

I did not see those up on the site. Only black with blue..and black with red. I need solid black work shoes and since ultra boost isn't available I hear these shoes are like walking on pillows
they're the closest to the pure boost imo. Haven't tried the rose 5 tho.

Just hoping FNL or Jack Thread release the new colorways.

Last edited:
Lol@ Crawford switching shoes in the middle of the 2nd qtr . He had on the red playoffs then switched to the white/blue

^^ they are the black/navy ones at brandblack.com, I don't see any navy tho

Jackthreads has the Raptor mids and lows on sale.

Thanks for the heads up! Grabbed the raptor highs. Was gunning for the lows but ran out in my size.

As for the crossover 2s, I found it beneficial to replace the insoles with my peak tp1 insoles. For those of you that don't know, tp1 insoles are THICK. Helped kill some dead space and feels more plush.

Thanks for the heads up! Grabbed the raptor highs. Was gunning for the lows but ran out in my size.

As for the crossover 2s, I found it beneficial to replace the insoles with my peak tp1 insoles. For those of you that don't know, tp1 insoles are THICK. Helped kill some dead space and feels more plush.
just got the gunmetal crossover..cant wait!! been waiting for those to get restock lol

Back
Top Bottom