BrandBlack

Anybody know where I can get the BHM colorway? only seen one pair pop up on ebay

Anybody know where I can get the BHM colorway? only seen one pair pop up on ebay
That was a limited release, so I don't think they will be ever available again. Except maybe on ebay etc.

Last edited:
The J Crossovers were built with more tech/materials than was costed, the shoe should retail at $175 for what you get...... but they listed MSRP at $140 to be with the market.

For those of you that get these cheaper than $140 you are getting a HELL OF A DEAL, from a "product worth" standpoint. 

-Fresh 

The J Crossovers were built with more tech/materials than was costed, the shoe should retail at $175 for what you get...... but they listed MSRP at $140 to be with the market.

For those of you that get these cheaper than $140 you are getting a HELL OF A DEAL, from a "product worth" standpoint. 

-Fresh 
Completely agree here.

That was a limited release, so I don't think they will be ever available again. Except maybe on ebay etc.
Kaz -- I second what 2swift said.  Unfortunately they were super limited.  Pretty sure BB tweeted that there would be no additional release.  eBay would be a maybe chance but there were so few pairs made...

Those BHMs and Seattles are my two faves... wish I would have been on the ball for those

-Fresh 
Agreed. This is why I'm not looking to cop any xx9s unless they go waay down

-Fresh 

Got me excited. Can't wait for my hurgubdy pair. I have a pair of 29 but I got it for $130 new,the gift of flight one. I haven't been able to use it for ball yet but from everyone's statements, I may never be able to. The crossover may become my go to shoe.

-Fresh 

I agree with you that it's a decent price point. But really, no sneaker should go over 150. Nike and Jordan really changed people's expectation if what you're saying is true.

Thanks for the heads up on Jack Threads, vince23heat vince23heat bboykang bboykang
I had been thinking about checking out the JC2s, and since they only had my size in the colorway that I wanted, I took it as a sign to go ahead and cop.

I don't think there is anything special about the price point. Just my opinion here. I have no idea about the costs and whatever went into the production, but just in terms of what you pay vs. what you get, $140 sounds about right to me.

I wouldn't pay $170 for the JC2. $100 is a no brainer, especially if it's the first pair. I don't think $140 is an amazing deal, but that's mainly because Under Armour's CF Drive and Curry 1 really deliver on court. It's unfortunate, but not surprising that the Curry 2 will go up to $140, because the $125/120 price points of their flagships now really make the Nike sig. prices a slap in the face. Again, just my opinion.

Nike and JB prices are ridiculous to me. Retail for the XX9's is definitely not worth it to me. I never once played in my XX9's, looked down and said "Yeah, it's worth $225 for sure." No way. At around half retail, now we're talking.

All that said, the JC2 is an amazing achievement to me. To be that good for their second signature is mind-blowing and it really speaks to what is happening right now. I never thought I'd see the day, but the sig. shoes I'm most interested in seeing are not Nikes. I want to see the Curry 2, JC3 and Lillard 2 the most and I'm just not that interested in the next Kobe, Bron or KD. We're going through a great period of bball shoes if you ask me.

I would definitely agree and call right now a renaissance of sorts for performance basketball. Lots of brands, lots of good tech, lots of models and price points to choose from.

Finally got to ball in my JC2...WOW am I impressed!!! This shoes are right up there with the UA CFD and Curry One......Right now these JC2 are my favorite shoe to wear on court. Great job brandblack

into my 10th game in the shoe

i feel like the durability of the shoe goes down Hill.....

cushioning aint that

Played in my raptors and I gotta say I enjoyed it more than the crossover 2s. The fit is just phenomenal. It definitely feels more secure and still feels smooth. Only thing the 2s have over the raptor/1s is the cushion, and even then only by a little.

Played in my raptors and I gotta say I enjoyed it more than the crossover 2s. The fit is just phenomenal. It definitely feels more secure and still feels smooth. Only thing the 2s have over the raptor/1s is the cushion, and even then only by a little.
JC2 was too wide for you?

JC2 was too wide for you?

Never thought I'd say it, yeah. I got wide feet so my problem is always having shoes that fit too tight. The jc2s forefoot doesn't feel like its doing anything for me. Great for casual wear, a little lacking for balling.

Never thought I'd say it, yeah. I got wide feet so my problem is always having shoes that fit too tight. The jc2s forefoot doesn't feel like its doing anything for me. Great for casual wear, a little lacking for balling.
i have the same issue with most sneakers being too narrow. The shoes with wide toebox complaints actually feel good to me. hyperdunk 2014, jc2, lillard 1, etc. Haven't played in them yet though

Anyone else's jack threads payment still pending on PayPal?

Negative. Mine shipped already actually come Friday which seems ways a way but looking forward to it. Sorry to hear about that. Hope it goes through. Maybe PayPal can help?

So I'm giving them a final verdict of overrated. Fun to play in but not a go to shoe for me. Traction was so so and that killed them for me. Great impact protection, fit, and lockdown but on a factor so big as traction it underperformed and wasn't confident. I'm thinking the rubber compound is a bit too soft and any normal court condition with dust kills it.

Back
Top Bottom