BrandBlack

S-Blaze - what do you think about them? May be my favorite release this year - so far

S-Blaze - what do you think about them? May be my favorite release this year - so far

Well, the break in process will take some time I see. My initial step in them felt great, and my foot felt relaxed but secure. I'm going to test on a court tomorrow.

I think we as consumers got so used to present day uppers, we forget shoes like this take a little more time to give to our feet.

Duke, I did ask a few posts up on how these compare. Because I don't have a JC2 (yet). I can see the same traction aesthetics, but is that it?

I removed the plastic forcefield for some paper, it refuses to go back in no matter how much I loosen them lol.

Traction is identical. Cushion in should be but for some reason the heel feels more stable in the VF - the JC2 had a little softness on the edges. No doubt, upper on the VF is more secure, but you're right - these need about a three wear break in. The blacks and whites are a little softer, but that tan leather is too nice.

I ball in my JC2s and have no comlplaints.. I know the leather force vectors are hoop shoes, but i'm wearing those beauties casually.  @duke40  @S-BLAZE  how sensitive is the leather on the tan pair? def curious about that. 

Very. I got a spot on mine - kid dropped a ketchup covered fry - and it did come out, but the water and solvent used to clean showed for a day. It did eventually go away and is all clear now, but I could see sweat stains making the tan look pretty worn.

Very. I got a spot on mine - kid dropped a ketchup covered fry - and it did come out, but the water and solvent used to clean showed for a day. It did eventually go away and is all clear now, but I could see sweat stains making the tan look pretty worn.
dang, had a feeling it would be.  maybe it's time to invest in some repel shoe spray lol 

Is the tan pair just that color or actual untanned leather like the hender schemes?

Last edited:
Pretty sure Spring 2016 they will drop.  They might have mentioned something about some limited spot releases this Fall?  Any release info brandblack has put on social media I have taken w/ a grain of salt though because things have changed from nearly every date announced (not bashing, just saying).

The cushion on the J.C III has me curious

Can't read into to much, But this release/launch will be much more structured.

Creasing Creates character.

Sure! Anything in my power I can do help the community. Members here helped me, why can't I give back with something as simple as pictures.

Yeah the Ethers are off the chains. Although not a fan of the white on his pair. All black with gum sole would do for me.

Nice! But the real question is...did you get that plastic insert back in? Lol.

Dude I was just about to post about that.. I have no idea how they got in there in the first place... Replacing with paper asap lmao

Back
Top Bottom