BrandBlack

Just got my JCIII's delivered today. Initial thought, these are amazing!! The materials are very cool. Love the color in person (blue is my favorite color). Fit is outstanding. I did a quick try on and these fit great TTS. Gives me just enough wiggle room in the front. The insoles are VERY soft but supportive. Haven't taken off the shroud yet. Don't think I will. I like the look with it on. Can't wait to workout in these at the gym.
View media item 1847493

My whites are supposed to be here tomorrow or Thursday with some new BB compression gear. No one has seen it yet from what I was told.

I'll probably grab the black/red JC3 and the BHM JC2 today. 8% cash back from Ebates and 10% cash back from Bank of America, plus WC rewards points for the purchase. Works out to be a good deal.

Id like to see the blk and reds with the shroud off anyone got pics of all 4 CWs with the shroud off?

Still not sure what size to get. NW says to go 1/2 size down. I went a 1/2 size up with my Curry 1 and 2s. So should I go TTS in these?

How does the Jet Lo fit? What sizes do they have? Thinking about grabbing the brown one from FNL. Really like the XB Lite low but they are $120 + tax.

Thought FNL would have more sizes of JC 3 gone by now. Do they not offer international shipping. I know there is demand from outside the US.

Last edited:
I have a pair and I would size down. I wear an 11.5 normally, and I got an 11

How does the Jet Lo fit? What sizes do they have? Thinking about grabbing the brown one from FNL. Really like the XB Lite low but they are $120 + tax.

Thought FNL would have more sizes of JC 3 gone by now. Do they not offer international shipping. I know there is demand from outside the US.

Last edited:
Like thenewbs thenewbs said, you can go down a size.
I also wear an 11.5, and I've never seen the Jets in that size.
I have three pairs, a 12, 11, and 10.5.
Copped the white pair (10.5) on Wed. at Milpitas, didnt see any others.
Lengthwise, it doesnt feel much different than the 11, but tighter on the foot overall.
I took out the insole, and it fits perfect.
The black Jets are the pair i wanted most, and don't have. I'd say they are worth paying at least $100 for, but I can't do it knowing that they might end up at an outlet.

BB has more sizes and colors up on their site. Just ordered a pair to TTS and hope they will work out.
ur right!  damn. this is my first shot at the whites..but after having 2 weeks to think about it. i might sit all these color ways out, use up my jc2s and wait for the grey ethers.

post pictures up when you get them tho!

Back
Top Bottom