BrandBlack

Literally have no idea what to do. After playing in the white JC3s for 2 weeks, i want to order the red ones from FNL.

But, now ethers are dropping. Debating the white or grey ones..or just to stick with the red 3s i was going to order.

If ya'll would be kind enough to vote.  First shoe to get 2 votes gets it...
It's a tough call man... the JC3 looks a little sleeker, but I feel like there is some added containment with the Ether.

I'll vote Ether so you got one to go haha

Literally have no idea what to do. After playing in the white JC3s for 2 weeks, i want to order the red ones from FNL.

But, now ethers are dropping. Debating the white or grey ones..or just to stick with the red 3s i was going to order.

I guess 2 questions you gotta answer is: how important is having red kicks to you? and which model do you prefer the most? Lol. Cuz More or less the shoes will kind of play the same. For me, I think it'd be nice to have variety with getting the ethers. So I guess the coloraway and look will be the tipping point.

I don't know if that's a vote for the ethers not. Reds my favorite color so i get the dilemma. If there was a red ether,which wouldn't surprise me,it'd be no question. Lol.

View media item 1945536how does jamal put on his shroud on his jc3s? did he flip it upside down or is it like a pe shroud that only he has? makes the shoe look sooo much better

It's a PE. The shroud is sewn into the top of the ankle collar, that way he doesn't have the issue that everyone else has where the shroud comes unbuttoned

Can't co-sign the Ether until I have them in hand. They seem bulky and more on the casual side because of the suede. Not sure on the price of the Ethers, I think they are less than JC3?
If they are the same price the 3s are going for on FNL I'd grab another pair of 3s because it's sleeker and already know they are great. You can swap shroud to get a different look of the two.

Last edited:
Is the white/gum leather instead of suede?

I want that and the blue one to match the Weartesters one if I can get it. My size, 8, is sold out anyway, so I'll wait until Revolve gets them in a few weeks to ship them internationally. Maybe get the red JC3 as well.

Thanks for the votes/input.  Ha. i posted it and then bought the Red JC3s later that night.  You know the feeling.  Ah.  F*** it, lets get them all.  I will get the Ethers instantly if/when they go on FNL.  Maybe sooner from BB if i get impatient.  That white/gum.......

Also..I got a pair of the french terry joggers they have had on their site forever in black and a pair in grey.  They are $40 each (on sale) and are pretty nice.  I'm 6'3, 200 and the large fits great.  I was worried they would be a little bit short but they fit nicely.  Very good quality and details.  

Thanks for the votes/input.  Ha. i posted it and then bought the Red JC3s later that night.  You know the feeling.  Ah.  F*** it, lets get them all.  I will get the Ethers instantly if/when they go on FNL.  Maybe sooner from BB if i get impatient.  That white/gum.......

Also..I got a pair of the french terry joggers they have had on their site forever in black and a pair in grey.  They are $40 each (on sale) and are pretty nice.  I'm 6'3, 200 and the large fits great.  I was worried they would be a little bit short but they fit nicely.  Very good quality and details.  

There's a simple solution. Lol. Looking forward to your input.by the way would you...or anyone else...say these would last on the blacktop,like outside ball? I hardly play at the gym and want to know if they'll last long. Play about once or twice a week, 1-2 hours.

There's a simple solution. Lol. Looking forward to your input.by the way would you...or anyone else...say these would last on the blacktop,like outside ball? I hardly play at the gym and want to know if they'll last long. Play about once or twice a week, 1-2 hours.

Rubber is too soft I doubt they'd last long

i'm going to wear my pairs outdoor.  the soles of the jc2s were more durable than i thought they would be.  i'm thinking the same with these.. plus they're only $120 from FNL  if i had one pair and i was going to play everyday all summer, i would look for another option, but once a week with multiple shoes, i won't hesitate playing in these.

I like the look of the JC3s better than the Ethers and the JC3s come in red, so that is hard to pass up. The Ethers might be a better performance shoe though. NightWing has said that due to the improved support and containment. I'm tempted to get a pair to compare. Until then I'm happy with my JC3s.

Brandblack August model

BrandBlack-Set-to-Debut-the-August-Next-Week-1.jpg

http://weartesters.com/brandblack-set-debut-august-next-week/

Finally got my JC3's and just from trying them on and standing in Canada say this black foam is nowhere near as comfortable as jetlon. I am gonna order another pair of JC3 this time BHM's. Slightly disappointed in the feel but we will see how they do on court . I do like the Natural colorway of the JC3 so might cop at a discount for casual wear

Hopefully Finish Line gets the lows, but I think if you get them from Brandblack.com, there isn't any sales tax or shipping charge, so it's not a bad deal.

Back
Top Bottom