BrandBlack

are the Raven's TTS?
I haven't tried them myself, but I would bet they are pretty TTS.  Based on the different models that I have, the trainers specifically are TTS which I would compare most closely to these

^great deals for sure. I've gotta hold off but a lot of tempting pairs at solid prices

repped

^I want the trainers, gonna try and hold out for the maroon 'skins pair (fingers crossed that they indeed drop those)

^Great price on the 2.5s at UO too... those are tempting for me in the half size down, I feel like the mids with extra reinforcement could be a really solid ball option. May hold out a little longer

sport xb vs august? Which one is more comfortable and which one fits wider? I find the jet a tad narrow

Last edited:
@iksmod what's you rotation looking like these days?
Here we go haha:

Merrell Moab FST mid - had a hiking/backpacking trip so a little bit different type of exercise

Vans Sk8 hi - trying to get back into a regular gym routine, still in decent shape but want to get stronger, really targeting lower body. Flat base on these is good for leg lifts

Huarache 2K4 (the most recent retro) - I'm really happy with this retro, really brings me back to the originals so I've been playing in these almost exclusively

AJ 13 low retro - big fan of the 13 to hoop in so I've been playing in those a little too

That's about it for now. Been trying to ease up a bit, which I'm sure I say every few months on here 
laugh.gif
 but really, it's going better. Sort of at ease with hardly picking up anything. A lot of pairs I want to try but just can't seem to jump yet.

Here we go haha:

Merrell Moab FST mid - had a hiking/backpacking trip so a little bit different type of exercise

Vans Sk8 hi - trying to get back into a regular gym routine, still in decent shape but want to get stronger, really targeting lower body. Flat base on these is good for leg lifts

Huarache 2K4 (the most recent retro) - I'm really happy with this retro, really brings me back to the originals so I've been playing in these almost exclusively

AJ 13 low retro - big fan of the 13 to hoop in so I've been playing in those a little too

That's about it for now. Been trying to ease up a bit, which I'm sure I say every few months on here 
laugh.gif
 but really, it's going better. Sort of at ease with hardly picking up anything. A lot of pairs I want to try but just can't seem to jump yet.
Thats funny lol. I figured you'd be playing in newer models or other brands. I like playing in retros too though. I was playing in the Nike Air Flight One, mostly outdoors. I might start playing in Jordan 12s outdoors now. I'll look in to Jordan 13s too.

The Merrell Moab FST seem nice. I had a pair of Merrell All Out Blaze that I used for hiking in but I gave them away. Now I hike in Nike Flyknt Chukkas, which aren't great hiking shoes AT ALL but they look dope lol.

Back
Top Bottom