BrandBlack

I can't figure out the mailing list.

Also, any word on the JC4?

It may help for you to do it on a desktop. I couldn't do it on my phone. I went to their site and it was the first thing to show up. Types in my email and I am already on their mailing list. As for the JC4, I think it's pretty much agreed that they just renamed it to the "Rare Metals". Good reviews from Weartesters and Nightwing.

It may help for you to do it on a desktop. I couldn't do it on my phone. I went to their site and it was the first thing to show up. Types in my email and I am already on their mailing list. As for the JC4, I think it's pretty much agreed that they just renamed it to the "Rare Metals". Good reviews from Weartesters and Nightwing.

I had heard a rumor that Jamal Crawford was looking to go elsewhere. That might explain the renaming and drop in price.

However, as a 6th man, I doubt anyone else would give him a signature shoe.

Interesting that they would abandon blackfoam.

Rare metal seems pretty good. Looks like they fixed the biggest issue with their previous bball shoes, and it was a huge issue.. containment was crap. The midsole now extends up to keep your foot on the foot bed. I couldn't play in them before, but I might just give these a shot.. for $110 why not

Josh Smith is still signed to BB ( I think) but I doubt he will be getting a sig shoe. It seems BB only picks LA based athletes to endorse. Crawford ( clippers) , DeShawn Jackson ( is from LA) and Josh Smith ( signed when he played for clippers). Maybe it is all coincidence...

I just bought the white Force Vector leathers. I have the blue ones. Great leather, great comfort and a cool looking shoe. Plus for 48 bucks.....steal. Now to contemplate the Ethers....

Anybody own any clothing from them? Jackets and pullovers specifically. I bought 2 different sizes of pants from the last sale and the normal size was a tad tight.

The no returns/exchanges policy sucks and they don't have any info on sizing with a model wearing what size for reference and what not

Last edited:
Got some low JC2s for $60. I'm happy at that price for a good performance low. Bought some clothes too. Not a great sale, but not terrible either.

Anybody own any clothing from them? Jackets and pullovers specifically. I bought 2 different sizes of pants from the last sale and the normal size was a tad tight.

The no returns/exchanges policy sucks and they don't have any info on sizing with a model wearing what size for reference and what not
I was wondering the same. I ended up getting a pair of shanty pants. I probably should have waited but ah well. 

I was wondering the same. I ended up getting a pair of shanty pants. I probably should have waited but ah well. 

That's the pants I have, future legends one. Got the black in a large and olive in medium. The large fits better. The medium fits tight around the thighs and calves. I'm 5'8" 165 lbs, medium build for reference.

Took the risk and ordered the neck zip pull over in a small (no medium, large might be too big). Hope it's not too tight, but it'll motivate to lose some weight if it is :lol: :\

Last edited:
tempted to cop another pair of jc3s, happy with the pair i got from UO for $53. couldn't pass on the charcoal kessler crew for 24 shipped tho.  Some pretty solid deals for sure.  I remember ordering the sith hoodie size Large  in the last sale and the sizing is a little on the tighter side (I'm 5'9 190). But you're right, motivation to lose weight.  I ordered a large in the kessler too lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom