BrandBlack

That is interesting. I don't know. I'm digging Brandblack, and I'm digging this silhouette, but the patterns haven't completely sold me yet.

Doesn't look like it's a sample or made just for him. Maybe it'll be a Bay Area exclusive lol

I'm not feeling the pattern either.

Last edited:
I like the pattern on these but I just can't get past the fact that these are lows. Really wish for a mid like the 2's & 3's. I can't wear lows to play in. Too afraid of messing up my ankle.

You gotta get past that low and ankle mentality. The best performing shoes i've ever had have all been low top. The only exception was the Jordan 28.

I like the pattern on these but I just can't get past the fact that these are lows. Really wish for a mid like the 2's & 3's. I can't wear lows to play in. Too afraid of messing up my ankle.

I completely understand,I too prefer mids. JC2 mids were out of this world good while the lows were just ok IMO. I have yet to find a low better than a mid IMO

Most shoes that perform amazing as a mid have not transitioned well into a low top from my experiences. Dunno why, but it's the truth. The shoe has to be a true low top in the design process with the intent to be that height.

Actually being involved in the wear testing of a companies shoes, giving what will obviously then be glowing reviews due to your involvement and then selling a collab,  seems a little OD in the ethics department imo.

Thats like working for Rolling Stone magazine and giving a cd you rapped on a stellar review.

If you then started praising your cd as having " more bang for your buck" , I may just doubt it as it benefits you to say this.

Doesnt matter how many good cds you may have recommended in the past. 

This especially holds true if you start taking too many glamor shots of your cd, beside your brand new pool.

laugh.gif

Actually being involved in the wear testing of a companies shoes, giving what will obviously then be glowing reviews due to your involvement and then selling a collab,  seems a little OD in the ethics department imo.
Thats like working for Rolling Stone magazine and giving a cd you rapped on a stellar review.
If you then started praising your cd as having " more bang for your buck" , I may just doubt it as it benefits you to say this.
Doesnt matter how many good cds you may have recommended in the past. 
This especially holds true if you start taking too many glamor shots of your cd, beside your brand new pool.
:lol:

I totally understand what you are saying. In the video he said he didn't want to give an actual "performance review" on it because he might seem biased, maybe that's a way to brush it off. I then looked on YouTube to see other reviews/looks of the shoe and it seemed like it was only weartesters people to get them. I think I only saw like one that was WT affiliated. Maybe I missed them all. Seemed odd. That being said, I do like Brandblack and find their stuff interesting. I like Nightwings reviews, seems like he tries to be as "unbiased" as he can....a lot better than other shoetubers. Maybe I'm just nieve...I don't know.

NW is definitely going to be a little bias towards brands that support him at a higher level, but his critique has stayed pretty true to the product over time with all of the opportunities he has had with the different brands. Appreciate that for sure.

NW is definitely going to be a little bias towards brands that support him at a higher level, but his critique has stayed pretty true to the product over time with all of the opportunities he has had with the different brands. Appreciate that for sure.
Im not accusing him of being disingenuous. 

Im just saying that the potential is really there and grows with each new employee and shoe

gave in and bought a pair of shoes before midnight 
mean.gif

can't wait for jacket and shoes to come in 
nthat.gif

^^^ I did too lol. I got the grey Ethers. At 72 bucks it's hard to beat that. Looks like I have 2 pairs coming in.

I got the white Force Vector leathers and the grey Ethers. I ordered the Vectors on like Thursday or Friday and I talked myself in to the Ethers last night lol

Bb does need to communicate a lil better tho.. last time I ordered I didn't get any order or shipping confirmation until like a day before the stuff got to my house lol

Code is still active. Anyone gonna put in a late order? lol

edit: code is disabled now

Last edited:
Bb does need to communicate a lil better tho.. last time I ordered I didn't get any order or shipping confirmation until like a day before the stuff got to my house lol
Yep. This has happened almost every order for me. You get shipping confirmation 1-2 days before they come in haha...

I remember seeing skechers distribution warehouse on my shipments. I think they come out of a city east of LA, can't remember for sure

Back
Top Bottom