BrandBlack

Hope they do something about the issue w/ the JC2 lows...

Stoked for rare metals. May ended up grabbing two sizes to compare

Everyone is sharing the success story on the BB sale 
nthat.gif

and I'm just here kicking the floor for BB doesn't accept CC or Paypal outside US, though I have a US shipping address 
mean.gif

they need to open their Market overseas 

if only EB, FA FTL or CHAMPS offer the same SALE PRICE, I could have sworn scooped upto 300 USD

very thankful to @GaBoy912  for the OOP on the JC3 last august 
nthat.gif
 paid him using paypal GREAT BRO

I love playing with my JC2 on the Hardwood -

Hope they do something about the issue w/ the JC2 lows...

Stoked for rare metals. May ended up grabbing two sizes to compare

I am the same size in my JC2, JC2 low and JC3 and since the rare metals was suppose to be the JC4 it is safe to say it should follow suit. I would st go TTS man

Everyone is sharing the success story on the BB sale :nthat:

and I'm just here kicking the floor for BB doesn't accept CC or Paypal outside US, though I have a US shipping address :smh:

if only EB, FA FTL or CHAMPS offer the same SALE PRICE, I could have sworn scooped upto 300 USD

very thankful to @GaBoy912 for the OOP on the JC3 last august :nthat:  paid him using paypal GREAT BRO

What else were you wanting to grab from the website?

I am the same size in my JC2, JC2 low and JC3 and since the rare metals was suppose to be the JC4 it is safe to say it should follow suit. I would st go TTS man
Good call. Yea I think I know what the right move is. Typically if things fit a little long, I can afford the lower size especially if it's a knit/woven.  Hope these things deliver!

Last edited:
Everyone is sharing the success story on the BB sale :nthat:

and I'm just here kicking the floor for BB doesn't accept CC or Paypal outside US, though I have a US shipping address :smh:

very thankful to @GaBoy912 for the OOP on the JC3 last august :nthat:  paid him using paypal GREAT BRO

Should have hmu fam. I would have lobbed you whatever you needed. I regret not getting those sweats for $26.

Quick update. They emailed me back and gave me a return label. They are replacing the shoes, but will only send out the new ones when they receive mine. Odd. I would expect them to ship out the replacement and not wait to receive mine before then, much like what amazon does. Oh well, they are replacing the items so I won't complain too much. Thanks for your support guys. 

Everyone is sharing the success story on the BB sale 
nthat.gif

and I'm just here kicking the floor for BB doesn't accept CC or Paypal outside US, though I have a US shipping address 
mean.gif

very thankful to @GaBoy912  for the OOP on the JC3 last august 
nthat.gif
 paid him using paypal GREAT BRO

I've ordered from them a couple of times using a non US card, though sent to US addresses. Weird that you're having a problem with it.

Should have hmu fam. I would have lobbed you whatever you needed. I regret not getting those sweats for $26.
same. I got the saint jacket and it seems like something Nike would label tech fleece ultra plus and slap a $200 price tag on. If this jacket is any indicator, there apparel is "premium" stuff

Last edited:
Anyone ever try returning their products back to Brandblack or emailing them with questions? I don't seem to get a quick response time from them and not sure if anyone else has experienced that.

Anyone ever try returning their products back to Brandblack or emailing them with questions? I don't seem to get a quick response time from them and not sure if anyone else has experienced that.

I think I've only seen the dude with the legit issue try. I don't think you can return sale items very easily.

I think I've only seen the dude with the legit issue try. I don't think you can return sale items very easily.
Thanks. My item wasn't a sale item. Paid full price but just didn't like the fit of the shoe. I'll wait a few more days and see.

Got quite a few compliments on both pairs of shoes when wearing them out. The no names have such a distinct look to them. :smokin

What else were you wanting to grab from the website?

I've ordered from them a couple of times using a non US card, though sent to US addresses. Weird that you're having a problem with it.
On the Sale I was trying to grab the Cross Over shorts and Jersey and the Sith Jacket, ive tried purchasing the Ether as well used 2 of my credit card and paypal, both got refunded, BB support mailed me that they do not accept Dubai Credit Card even though my shipping address is NY.

Ill pM you next time @GaBoy912   when there's another sale. 

Unfortunately BB and FINISH LINE do not accept PAYPAL or CREDIT CARD from Dubai UAE

FTL FA Champs EB and all other US shoe store accept it.

Anyway im happy with my JC3 from Gaboy been balling with it 

i highly doubt thats a sweat stain if the rest of the shoe
Thanks. My item wasn't a sale item. Paid full price but just didn't like the fit of the shoe. I'll wait a few more days and see.
I returned stuff. I think there was a phone number also, I believe I called first and they emailed me a RA #.  And a prepaid UPS #. This happened on 5/25. I got an email on 6/9 that they received it and have issued a refund.  By 6/13, discover had credited it back to me.  Try calling, I don't have the phone #, but it should be somewhere on their website.

lol...if u actually thought u were gonna order rare metals on 11/1. ya'll were crazy.  EVERY big BB release gets delayed at least 3 days. hahahahaha. And then they do the thing where it instantly sells out and you gotta wait another 2 weeks for the "restock".  We should have these in hand by February.

Last edited:
i highly doubt thats a sweat stain if the rest of the shoe

I returned stuff. I think there was a phone number also, I believe I called first and they emailed me a RA #.  And a prepaid UPS #. This happened on 5/25. I got an email on 6/9 that they received it and have issued a refund.  By 6/13, discover had credited it back to me.  Try calling, I don't have the phone #, but it should be somewhere on their website.
Thanks for sharing. They did send me a return label and I checked when they received it on my own and it's been over a week now. Have not received any notification from them since not a reply on my emails. I'll see if I can find a number.

Thanks for sharing. They did send me a return label and I checked when they received it on my own and it's been over a week now. Have not received any notification from them since not a reply on my emails. I'll see if I can find a number.
word man, they probably received mine like 6/1 and i got the email saying they received it 6/9. so it was a bit slow. holler friday at them if u don't hear shhiit

Hoping the 10 off 100 for FNL works on the Rare Metals 
happy.gif

won't get my hopes up though

Two day delay is fine with me knowing it'll be available on FNL from the get go. I don't like the "sell out and restock" BB did with the JC3. Let's just hope FNL puts them up as announced.

The coupon expired yesterday sadly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom