Brandon Roy Tribute - Never Forget You [HD]

Sad sports story.
Brandon was a top 10/15 talent, with a silky smooth game that could head to head with ANYONE and come out on top.

Used to love those late night Portland vs L.A. matchups, watching him and Kobe go possession for possession, with Roy often getting the better of Mamba.

He was one of my favorite players and will be truly missed.

Nice tribute.

Great vid, sad to see him leave this way but from the short time he played was one of my favorite players to watch.

Def. going to miss his talent on the court. I remember going to the Rockets/Blazers playoff game and talking crap to him as he warmed up, he just looked at us and smiled.
laugh.gif

That jumper is so damn purty.
That stutter step pull up in your face...nasty

He will be missed 
frown.gif

Damn.
frown.gif
. Those clips of his 52 point game against the Suns & his buzzer beater against the Rockets brought back memories. That 08-09 season
pimp.gif

Imagine if he never would have gotten hurt in the first place and played with good knees in the league....

Tough to watch, but great mix. Still sad to hear Roy go out like this... He was a great talent with a lot of potential. 
ohwell.gif

Son accepted it and went out with grace, gotta respect that. Still is a truly sad thing to see though, such a young cat. He got a lot of life ahead of him though so its not all bad i guess
tired.gif

Saw him play here in Tucson when he was a Washington Husky in 2005. Great talent and he will be missed. But man the Blazers cant catch a break
frown.gif

Damn,

Portland was my 2k squad. Loved playing with him.
It was fun B.Roy, you will be missed by me... both video game form and real life.

smokin.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

My heart is broken yall. It's a tough time to be a blazer fan right now, aldridge having his heart problems, oden being forever broken, roy retired. we don't even have a GM right now! I'll make it though. I survived the jailblazer era, I can get through the frailblazer era

Originally Posted by calibeebee

My heart is broken yall. It's a tough time to be a blazer fan right now, aldridge having his heart problems, oden being forever broken, roy retired. we don't even have a GM right now! I'll make it though. I survived the jailblazer era, I can get through the frailblazer era

Son
roll.gif

But, other than that... yeah. Heartbreak city, man
frown.gif
Roy was the first player to come out of the Jailblazers to lead us... he carried us through years of Aldridge improving with no one else around. He was the team. Last year was a bad spot on his otherwise great career, but even then he was making unforgettable shots or comebacks. I really dont know if we'll have anyone else as loved as him for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom