Brazilian Jiu Jitsu/Muay Thai

Any NT'ers involved in BJJ/MMA/Muay Thai Boxing? I am currently a White Belt working to get my Blue Belt in Jiu Jitsu, and loving every moment of it...so far I've lost 20 pounds and there is more to shave off. Just wanting to see if we all can whoop %@! and still keep our kicks clean!

Any NT'ers involved in BJJ/MMA/Muay Thai Boxing? I am currently a White Belt working to get my Blue Belt in Jiu Jitsu, and loving every moment of it...so far I've lost 20 pounds and there is more to shave off. Just wanting to see if we all can whoop %@! and still keep our kicks clean!

I would join but the dojo master told me I'm too Brolic

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Inception

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Inception

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Inception
broly???????????

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Inception
broly???????????

i used to train mma at Korean Top Team in korea. i've relocated to chicago and gonna check out valkobjj this week
marcelo garcia

24b0x02.jpg

bjj
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i used to train mma at Korean Top Team in korea. i've relocated to chicago and gonna check out valkobjj this week
marcelo garcia

24b0x02.jpg

bjj
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Inception
broly???????????

celebrity-pictures-homer-simpson-facepalm-copy.jpg

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Inception
broly???????????

celebrity-pictures-homer-simpson-facepalm-copy.jpg

I'm a boxer mostly. Not big on kicking in a street combat scenario. Knees and elbows are proper though.

Been looking into BJJ schools in NY. Oddly enough, Marcelo Garcia's school in particular.

I'm a boxer mostly. Not big on kicking in a street combat scenario. Knees and elbows are proper though.

Been looking into BJJ schools in NY. Oddly enough, Marcelo Garcia's school in particular.

i train Krav Maga. did BJJ for a little bit (progressed to blue via Gracie Barra), but had more fun doing KM.

i train Krav Maga. did BJJ for a little bit (progressed to blue via Gracie Barra), but had more fun doing KM.

question for OP

were you a heavy (ie. fat/chubby) kid before getting into it?

I've been wanting to get into it myself, for the exercise aspect (i could stand to lose some lbs, and i hate doing not sport related exercise) but also to get a better technical understanding of the sport itself. I just wish I had the time (and money) to dedicate to training.

illphillip - I don't know much about BJJ schools, but does Garcia actually teach at his NY school? That's pretty awesome if he does, just to be around someone of his caliber.

Back
Top Bottom