Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

My guy Walt can say whatever the hell he wants and ooze superiority. :pimp:

The dude who he was talking to sounded flat out scared when he said, "You're Heisenberg."

I also feel like some type of way Jesse is going to figure out Walt poisoned Brock with those Lily of the Valley berries... Maybe by stumbling across that bag in the back of Walts Pontiac. :nerd:

And Walt ain't gonna live through the last episode. I don't think there's a chance it happens.

Last edited:
Sweet new Ozymandias poem teaser (not necessarily new footage) that played during the midnight marathon!!

/VIDEO]

I wish NT had a nail-biting emoticon. Every other forum has it!

Last edited:
question

if i had a copy of the script of the final 8 episodes, would anyone here want them?

would you skip the first 8 and read the final episode?

thoughts.

question

if i had a copy of the script of the final 8 episodes, would anyone here want them?

would you skip the first 8 and read the final episode?

thoughts.

Those would obviously be spoilers. We don't want them here.

what if in the final episode, walt and jesse get killed by gus..............'s twin brother fustavo (fus). that would be wild. fustavo has a chain of tacos and he hides his meth in the salsa containers.

I'd read all 8 scripts. Not just skip to ep 8.

Also I saw somewhere that all 8 eps are gonna be on Netflix UK before the end of the season. May be a chance to get the final season before it ends in America.

I'd read all 8 scripts. Not just skip to ep 8.

Also I saw somewhere that all 8 eps are gonna be on Netflix UK before the end of the season. May be a chance to get the final season before it ends in America.
wait wut? anyone from the uk
nerd.gif

I think the uk Netflix is going to get the eps the day after each episode airs, so probably just sooner than American Netflix. No way they get all the eps early

Back
Top Bottom