Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

ONE.MORE.WEEK!!!

Best show on TV. :pimp:

Haven't seen Season 5 yet..Anyone know if they will do a marathon of the first half episodes before the second half begins?

I liked season 4 the best mostly because of Gus. And I believe the best episode of the series (Crawl Space) was in that season.

the scene in 'Buyout' with Jesse having dinner at Walts&Sklyars might be my favorite scene in the entire series. Simply amazing

Doing my rewatch in season 3 right now... I definitely forgot how often Jesse and Walt were apart or at odds with one another. I don't know why I thought they spent a lot more time cooking in the RV but I must have forgotten.

Fly is still my favorite episode. I've watched it so many times and I never get tired of it. Walt failing at killing the fly and then when he sneaks up on Jesse like a horror movie gets me every single time :lol:lol

Plus everything that episode stood for - the fly representing Gus and how Walt couldn't kill it without Jesse's help, just like in S4. Also I think it was the crossroads in the series for the Walt/Jesse relationship and Jesse's character. 62 episodes in this series and Fly was the 30th episode, so almost exactly the halfway point.

2nd to last ep in season 4 when Walt is laughing hysterically as the music gets louder and louder and louder......had me absolutely HYPED!!!!!

Yea man that scene was so crazy...you gave the money to Beneke? Then he goes into straight Ledger mode as it pans out with him in the crawl space... if this show has a proper ending can it be in discussion as the goat series. ...I think so, its up there with the wire and sopranos for me personally

That crawl space scene :smokin Laughing insanely after she spent all the money when he needed it. That's when I was like how does Bryan Cranston not get ALL of the awards!? Show been on another level since.

I can't really pick a clear cut fav episode. I got a handful.

Just wrapped up all the seasons again before next weeks premiere.

Quick question though... was it revealed who made the call to Hank to let him know that the twins were going to kill him in his car?

Back
Top Bottom