Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Id rather they dont even mention Jane anymore.  She was a bimbo who was with Jesse for a few weeks, that other broad, Brock's mom had more of a real relationship with Jesse.  
tru jane was golddigging after she found out about the money.  she woulda left jesse high somewhere, took his money and dipped.

Louis is going to play a major part to the ending.
nerd.gif
+1

5 seasons & we never seen fam
He went to the door once while picking up Jr.
Gus had a volvo 

Mike had a Chrysler 

Walt bought a Chrysler not a volvo
He was driving a Volvo at the Denny's scene before switching into the car with the M60

+1

5 seasons
i thought he dipped on jr in S2 when they were trying to buy beer and got caught by the off duty cop
Gus had a volvo 
Mike had a Chrysler 

Walt bought a Chrysler not a volvo
the gun was in a volvo iirc

my bad

History

Season 2

Walt first learns that his son prefers the name "Flynn" from Louis ("Down").

Season 3

Walt later invites Louis to their house for a pot roast supper as a way of saying "thank you" for driving his son to school. That meal was undoubtedly awkward as moments before they sit down to begin eating, Skyler White tells Walt that she has slept with Ted Beneke ("I.F.T.")

Season 4

Louis can be seen at Los Pollos Hermanos in the background sparking speculation that he may have a job at the restaurant. ("Bug") ("Hermanos")

Now that I think about it, I think the Ricin might either be for Hank or possibly Marie. If he can't get to Hank, he might try to mess with him and off Marie. We all know at this point, he's not above killing anyone. It's also possible he could use it on Jesse so he won't rat him out. He's the only one that put him in jail definitely if he testifies, and we see Jesse already unraveling and maybe he might see testifying against Walt as some sort of redemption for his soul after being such an F up for so many years. I am starting to believe that that gun is reserved for Lydia and her people. I don't see it for any other reason.

We don't even know who's alive in the flash forwards, everyone stop with the ricin is for ....

Jesse is headed down a bad path...either he gets killed or he commits suicide. I don't see any way for him to live out the rest of his life because he has no life anymore. When Walt told Jesse it's time to forget the past and just move on, it's easy for Walt to say that because he has a family and somewhat of a normal life running the carwash.

There are three things that would be a game-changer for Jesse's view on Walt - Mike's death, Brock's poisoning, and Jane's death. It appears that he is already onto Mike's death but if he ever finds out about the other two...he is gonna devote the rest of his life to making Walt pay. And it's still possible he finds out because Saul is the only other person who knows what Walt has done. If Saul ever snitches that information...
I honestly think he's smart enough now to put it together and figure out Walt was responsible for Brock and Jane. Walt was always long winded when it came to explaining him out of being responsible when something happened to all three. 

- Also, over the weekend a new Breaking Bad theory was floated, one in which it’s noted that Walt’s penchant for adopting things from people he kills could point to him killing Skyler. Taking this into consideration, could Walt’s choice of jacket in this scene point to Walt murdering Jesse?

crazy 8 = cutting off bread crust
gus= volvo & towel under the knees while vomiting (2nd is just ironic because he never saw gus do it)
mike= neat drinks
This theory was good, but it's just messing with me now because you just have to assume Skyler & Jesse are dead up to that point and those were the only people I thought the ricin was possibly for. Going crazy over this show, man.

He's the shows moral compass right now... kid's deaths affect him in a big way... esp. when he's there to witness (indirectly responsible for them)

I guess I don't see what there is for Jesse to get mad about. She OD'd. Walt watched. What was he supposed to do? Call the cops? He just dropped off half a million to Jesse's crib, and Jesse's high out of his mind on heroin. So calling the cops wasn't an option. He couldn't tell Jesse because... Well... He was higher than a kite.

It's common sense though...

You see someone choking on their back... You wouldn't think to turn them on their side?
laugh.gif

Come on
laugh.gif

Not to mention Walt is an educated man
honesly, if i seen someone choking i would try to wake them up not turn them over and just leave them to go back to sleep though lol

youre right tho, walt may have been smart enough to know that because he was about to turn her and then stopped himself.

I guess I don't see what there is for Jesse to get mad about. She OD'd. Walt watched. What was he supposed to do? Call the cops? He just dropped off half a million to Jesse's crib, and Jesse's high out of his mind on heroin. So calling the cops wasn't an option. He couldn't tell Jesse because... Well... He was higher than a kite.
But Walt could have easily saved her. He smirked while she choked. Imagine how Jesse would feel if he found out the truth of how she died? He was already ****** up behind her OD'ing, and to find out Walt could have done something might send him over the edge. 

Tho I don't think it will happen, I would LOVE for Jesse to find out Walt watched her die and did nothing to save her.

AND then never told Jesse he was there all this time. That alone is enough to piss Jesse off and prove that Walt has been manipulating him the entire time.

Tho I don't think it will happen, I would LOVE for Jesse to find out Walt watched her die and did nothing to save her.

AND then never told Jesse he was there all this time. That alone is enough to piss Jesse off and prove that Walt has been manipulating him the entire time.
This. But I don't think it can be easily proven, unless he gets Walt to admit to watching her die.

Last edited:
y'all hoping for all this stuff for Jessie to find out and saying it's gone push him over the limit...

all it's gone do IF that happens is get him murked. Walt ain't got time for that.

This. But I don't think it can be easily proven, unless he gets Walt to admit to watching her die.

That's what I want, I want Walt to tell Jesse to his face he saw Jane die. I want to see Jesse's reaction which will lead to an Emmy. :lol:

Jesse will go Terminator mode if Walt taunted him with that fact. Hank and Gus would look like Kindergarten adversaries.

I wish there was a situation where Walt would have to tell Jesse about him watching Jane, but that would be so out of character, and there would be no reason for him to tell him.

No one saw. Gilligan would really have to be a whiz to come up with something plausible enough for Walt to spill...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom