Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

If you have time, this is a channel I watch on Youtube that I guess is gonna have a similar thing to Talking Bad.

They have some pretty interesting theories in there, one of the ones I share with them is the faking his death one and that's the reason Carol dropped her bag and was shocked when she saw Walt.

walt makes it out unscathed out of town and starts a new life
after using saul's guy to get him off the grid and enjoy his last day's
with his family

lydia gets more pressure from the czech's to find heisenberg and cant..
lydia and the czech's have it on good word that jesse know's the recipe , this somehow
will turn into jesse probably dying as the last scene of the second to last episode

last episode is walt being given 2 weeks to live and getting

a call from saul that jesse has died.....walt comes back to town and goes out like tony montana

after giving lydia the ricin?

anyone????
Where are you getting Czechs from?

i understand what youre saying, his methods got more extreme and it became less of a defensive thing as walt being on the offensive.  really, he didnt even kill tuco but the ricin plan still would have been no good because by the time tuco died of the ricin they would already be in mexico anyway.

the gangbangers he killed to save jesse from gettin himself killed. 

jane made herself an enemy to walt, what she should have done was got a job in the lab and quit drugs and tattoos.  she could have talked to walt and probably convinced him that she could be good for jesse or vice versa if walt had tried to talk to her.

gus made overtures against walt, after the three million walt was only trying to keep jesse alive by killing gale. gus originally thought jesse was a junkie, and wanted to kill him.  it wasnt  until he realized he could use jesse against walt/cartel that the tension started between walt and gus.

mike, as has been stated, was a full measure.

EDIT:  As you said, walt's circumstances created Heisenberg, so I cant call him evil for being influenced the way that he has.
True, it was a no win situation once he broke bad, there was no turning back. He just didn't know it in the beginning 
laugh.gif

I can't take it anymore reading these theories. A lot are good, but I just want to see it play out now at this point. 

with his family

lydia and the czech's have it on good word that jesse know's the recipe , this somehow
will turn into jesse probably dying as the last scene of the second to last episode

a call from saul that jesse has died.....walt comes back to town and goes out like tony montana

anyone????
Where are you getting Czechs from?
You don't remember the Czech part of the equation? or are you questioning why they could possibly put pressure on Lydia?

I'm not talking about the beginning. He doesn't come in right away wanting to kill his distributor it's just a series of events that leads to it needing to be done in his eyes. Walt was back on his seesaw of being in and being out of the game. He needed the money and that's why he pursued Gus. Once he started getting paid and was on his way to having more than enough is when things started to change. Once Gus tried to cut off Jesse (for the right reasons mind you) Walt started plotting. Didn't like the idea of Gale, didn't like being constantly watched, didn't like how he was treated. Then he got slowly pushed out as Jesse was brought in and then it was basically a wrap.

Nah man, Gus is way too scary to give a chance. He knew he had to kill Gus the right way and right away cuz at that point is when he had enough confidence and developed to where he thought he could run things and be in charge. There was really no reasoning with Gus for what he wanted.

Crazy 8 was a prisoner that he didn't want to kill but was gonna kill him when he was gonna let him go, Tuco was just too volatile son got high on his own supply and was gonna take them to Mexico (to me he really didn't give him a chance, he just needed Tuco's money and still wanted to be removed from fully committing). As things escalate he got more efficient and ruthless.

Krazy 8 - was about to let him go as you said
Tuco - i think blowing up his office was warning enough, you dont need to kidnap this dude and take him to mexico
jane - told her to leave jesse alone
Gangbangers - sit down meeting
Gus - he tried to meet w gus, gus wouldnt see him.  if gus hadnt made overtures, he could have just let walter cook until he died but he was too ambitious
mike - mike didnt have to say what he said, he could have just took his money, walked off and not let walt know what he thought of him

walt has never initiated any confrontations.  gus is arguable, but then gus changed the dynamic as well.  he's not marlo from the wire.
For Gus and Mike that's not really giving them a chance. Walt simply kills his distributors for w/e reason at the moment he comes up with (Mike's being the only one admit he didn't have to and it was clearly an emotional choice) cuz deep down that Gray Matter situation eats away at him so once he comfortable and an idea of how things work he was angling to be a kingpin himself. I'm just saying Walt's been angling for this since his problems with Gus.

The thing with Tuco wasn't giving him a chance either, it was a warning cuz he beat the **** out of Jesse. It was so they could come to an understanding for his product more than anything. He was scared to death and even more so after dealing with Tuco realizing how crazy he was. Once things got hot for Tuco he was taking Walt and Jesse regardless and the way things out technically Hank killed him. Walt was satisfied and dumb enough to just leave him bleeding and run with Jesse.

with his family

anyone????

I definitely see the Tony Montana foreshadowing coming into play. Just don't know how it's going to happen. It'll be interesting to see whose theory was closest in 8 weeks. (You know they're going to skip a week before the finale to build anticipation and ratings. :rolleyes )

If anyone kills Walter or Hank, my money is on Skyler. The kids have been her only concern. I can see Junior doing some Sky Blue meth and making the **** hit home. At some point Walter is gonna lose it all and have NOTHING, which is why we see him in his own home, vandalized, and going for the ricin hid behind the socket. Who's it for? Too early to say. But it is discovered that he's Heisenberg. Let's not forget the flash forward when he's at Denny's with a full head of hair, so we know Walter doesn't die. My money is on Skylar, Jessie or Hank dying. Possible even Junior.

Hank will also lose everything, after all what does that say about his police work if Heisenberg was his brother in law? He's either gonna risk it all and tell then get canned at the job. Or cat and mouse until one of the wives find out. Marie is a criminal herself so how can she not be enticed by the good life her sister is living? That might leave Hank to get divorced go rogue and risk everything. Even his own life. 

His heart problems will be a part of this equation somehow. 

Rewatched first 3 episodes of the first season... Much crazier than I remember.  Got my girl into it, but don't think she'll have time to watch the entire series because of her schooling.  Oh well, i'll just update her.

Crazy, never notice 'til ya'll said walt takes the mannerisms of the people he's killed.

So many great predictions coming from here, from hilarious the gay Jr and Jr on meth predictions to the cornball predictions.  Which also get some love, I remember the LOST thread having this much hype for every episode (up until the final season 
mean.gif
)  Always learning new things from NT.

I love you NT. 

For Gus and Mike that's not really giving them a chance. Walt simply kills his distributors for w/e reason at the moment he comes up with (Mike's being the only one admit he didn't have to and it was clearly an emotional choice) cuz deep down that Gray Matter situation eats away at him so once he comfortable and an idea of how things work he was angling to be a kingpin himself. I'm just saying Walt's been angling for this since his problems with Gus.

The thing with Tuco wasn't giving him a chance either, it was a warning cuz he beat the **** out of Jesse. It was so they could come to an understanding for his product more than anything. He was scared to death and even more so after dealing with Tuco realizing how crazy he was. Once things got hot for Tuco he was taking Walt and Jesse regardless and the way things out technically Hank killed him. Walt was satisfied and dumb enough to just leave him bleeding and run with Jesse.
i agree this is what drives him. 

although he may have had kingly aspirations, he still refrained from cold blooded murder in the vein of gus or tuco. 

walt being satisfied and dumb, at that point he was still teaching, this is what prompted the "fugue" state.

mike i see where you are coming from.

my point is that walt has always been driven to the measures that he has had to take due to people trying to take advantage of him somehow.

i wanted hank to realize everything i.e.

the ride along,

captain cook,

the gas mask they found in the desert,

the missing high school lab equipment,

the fugue state,

the 2nd cellphone,

the half a million in a duffle when skylar kicked him out

and the drunken pool party.

Last edited:
Found this on another forum and it makes so much sense as why they show the scene where Badger is blabbering for no reason
Okay, I have a theory regarding this latest episode of Breaking Bad. I think that Badger's Star Trek pie eating contest story reveals clues as to how the rest of the season will play out.

First, they make reference to the teleportation within Star Trek stating that the same person does not come out on the other side as the one who enters. I did some research into this and discovered that this actually happened once in an episode of Star Trek called "Mirror, Mirror". In this episode, the brilliant and kind Spock was replaced with an evil murderous goatee wearing Spock.

Next, Badger started describing the endless production of blueberry pie, which represents the constant supply of blue meth.

Badger states that this comes down to a contest among three people. The first person is Kirk. Kirk is the macho alpha male that bosses everyone around and I believe this represents Hank. Kirk is taken out of the contest very early when he starts vomiting. This does not bode well for Hank.

Spock is described as the guy who always wins using his mind to gain superiority over all of his opponents. This is clearly Walter White.

Chekov is the last person in this competition. Chekov is smaller and appears more insignificant than the other members. I think this is likely supposed to be Jessie. According to Badger, Jessie comes up with a plan and appears to be about to beat Walt when something suddenly happens unexpectedly and his guts go flying everywhere.

According to Badger's screenplay, Hank will be taken out early, Jessie will die a violent death, and Walt/Evil Spock will be the last man/Vulcan standing.

You're welcome, America

I swear that one of the main reasons this show is so great is all of the theories that people come up with, Gilligan does such an amazing job at having the audience pay attention to every little thing that goes on in every scene.

They could literally pan to a piece of paper on the ground with a line and a circle and people will come up with tons of theories as to what it means, I always like reading the theories and seeing how wild they can get :lol:

i think the m60 is for gretchen and eliot, walk straight into their office and let everyone have it, walt's final act is the destruction of gray matter.

i think the m60 is for gretchen and eliot, walk straight into their office and let everyone have it, walt's final act is the destruction of gray matter.
roll.gif
. That would be so foul. What would he have to gain out of that? That seems a little far. I am intrigued by the gun though. 

Finally caught up and if Walt does die, I hope it isn't at the expense of Jesse. Son really needs to quit bein a punk and drop his testicles. Obviously he knows Mike is dead and that Walt is toyin w/ him.

Hank is definitely treading in deep waters messin w/ Walt :lol: I was mad Walt let him sock him like that but that line was pure cold-heartedness :pimp:

I could see the Walt killing Hank to make it look like a suicide. Hank tries to convince Marie and tries to tell Skylar what she already knows but neither believe him. Something happens where Hank loses his job with the DEA since they told him to stop spending money and time on this case. Hank is too caught up in this case so they put him on leave or fire him. Marie and Skylar won't speak to Hank, making it look like he's depressed after being fired and has a reason to kill himself. Walt takes him out.

far fetched but I can see it happening.

Regardless Hank has spent too much time on this case and is too invested in it to not pursue things further. He'll die before stopping

Last edited:
Nah, Hank has to die. The flash forward I don't think is the end. They showed us that to show where it is now and they are just filling in the gaps. There's no way Walt does all of this and gets to get away man. I personally don't seeing him living.

Nah, Hank has to die. The flash forward I don't think is the end. They showed us that to show where it is now and they are just filling in the gaps. There's no way Walt does all of this and gets to get away man. I personally don't seeing him living.
It has to be a full year though, because at the beginning of season 5 he's celebrating his birthday at Denny's. With a full head of hair, so that means he'd beaten the cancer. Then in episode 9, he says" hi" to his neighbor and she's happy. But in the beginning of the episode, he says "hi" in the future and she drops her groceries in fear. This is after his house is shown abandoned and vandalized with "Heisenberg" graffiti everywhere.

Last edited:
It has to be a full year though, because at the beginning of season 5 he's celebrating his birthday at Denny's. With a full head of hair, so that means he'd beaten the cancer. Then in episode 9, he says" hi" to his neighbor and she's happy. But in the beginning of the episode, he says "hi" in the future and she drops her groceries in fear. This is after his house is shown abandoned and vandalized with "Heisenberg" graffiti everywhere.
He's still taking his pills like the scene in the denny's bathroom shows. Him having hair could just mean that he hasn't received chemo. Chemo is what causes hair loss, not cancer

Back
Top Bottom