Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Think about it though, these subtle not 100% hints and clues that Walt Jr. is gay just brings more similarities with Gus.

Flynn the drug kingpin :smokin

Besides Friday Night Lights.
what did you like about that show?
Everything.

Coach Taylor and Tami are the best couple ever on television.

The combination of sports and real life situations work seamlessly throughout its entirety. FNL is a masterpiece, and one of the few shows that didn't fall off towards the end.
I'll move this show to a higher spot on my to-watch list.

Somebody should get the actor that plays Walt Jr to do all of the dope lines and scenes from the show:

Backing down the sniper like a boss
"I am the one who knocks"
"Tread lightly" (Just imagine him saying that to Uncle Hank :lol: )
"Say my name"
Suddenly cutting Victor's throat
Poisoning the cartel
Bombing Tuco's spot and walking away like a boss
Running down and killing the drug dealers

:rofl: :pimp:

Last edited:
1254936180_crutches-skate.gif

I don't remember this backing down of the sniper. Seen it mentioned a few times. Someone aware me.
The cartel had problems with Gus over numerous things, most recently being him protecting Walt, plus I think they just wanted to move in on his territory and weren't satisfied with the cut he was giving them. So they sniped his men down as a warning

Now imagine Flynn doing that 8)

Last edited:
my ricin and m60 theory
the ricin is for beneke and the m60 for gretchen and eliot.
my other theory is that the actors and producers have been fooling us all and really making meth this whole time.

Somebody should get the actor that plays Walt Jr to do all of the dope lines and scenes from the show:

Backing down the sniper like a boss
"I am the one who knocks"
"Tread lightly" (Just imagine him saying that to Uncle Hank :lol: )
"Say my name"
Suddenly cutting Victor's throat
Poisoning the cartel
Bombing Tuco's spot and walking away like a boss
Running down and killing the drug dealers

:rofl: :pimp:

We'd be at season 10 right now

Badger's Star Trek craziness is too much :Rollin

Showdown between Hank and Walt set the tone for what's gonna go down as well as the flash-forward

I don't remember this backing down of the sniper. Seen it mentioned a few times. Someone aware me.
The cartel had problems with Gus over numerous things, most recently being him protecting Walt, plus I think they just wanted to move in on his territory and weren't satisfied with the cut he was giving them. So they sniped his men down as a warning

Now imagine Flynn doing that 8)
Wow, completely forgot that scene. Thanks.

^^you mean first half of season 10, they'd make us wait a year for the 2nd half
He is making a joke about how long it takes for Walt jr. to deliver his lines
And he was making a joke about how they would break the Final season in half.
I know this I was making a point that him restating the same lame joke is redundant and loses any tiny shred of humor it may have when repeated

Too many theories :lol: But if Skyler is offed then I can live w/ that. Somethin keeps tellin me Jesse is gon be the demise of Walt and I can't get jiggy w/ that

take a look at Walt walking through his front door on three consecutive birthdays

grid-cell-4531-1376492340-30.jpg

grid-cell-4531-1376492340-32.jpg

grid-cell-4531-1376492341-34.jpg

jesse: you know, i don’t get it. why would anyone paint a picture of a door, over and over again, like, dozens of times? 

jane: but it wasn’t the same.

jesse: yeah, it was.

jane: it was the same subject, but it was different every time. the light was different, her mood was different. she saw something new every time she painted it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom