Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Anybody else feel that that "grave" digging scene was foreshadowing that's where walt will eventually be?

I feel as if Jesse should just move on with his life, and get as far away from Walt as he can go.

Walt should have done like Mike and stashed his cash in a bunch of different spots..... a few barrels here... a few barrels there...

Burying everything in one spot seems like a huge liability.

at the same time, if he stashed them in diff spots it may become a situation where he was unable to recover it all quickly enough if he needed to

pimp.gif
at my boy todd (lance) wearing the same white vest as tuco's cousins.

psychos of a feather...

Now that I'm thinking of it, what is it that Hank can do? The only proof he can get is a confession from Walt right? What other evidence can there be?

The only solid evidence is the testimony of a meth head that Hank has already gotten into trouble for beating up which may end up looking like a confession under duress.

Also Jessie is guilty of murder. What kind of deal would he hope to get in a best case scenario? Add that to the fact that Hank is not supposed to be conducting investigations and interrupted procedure in the investigation that brought Jessie in.

Hank is panicking and looking to save his own *** and is Breaking Bad as I predicted. 2 for 2?

If he does team up with Jessie it'll be because Marie is pulling Hanks strings and Hank see setting up/killing Walt as an option to put a neat bow on things.

The only solid evidence is the testimony of a meth head that Hank has already gotten into trouble for beating up which may end up looking like a confession under duress.

Also Jessie is guilty of murder. What kind of deal would he hope to get in a best case scenario? Add that to the fact that Hank is not supposed to be conducting investigations and interrupted procedure in the investigation that brought Jessie in.

Hank is panicking and looking to save his own *** and is Breaking Bad as I predicted. 2 for 2?

If he does team up with Jessie it'll be because Marie is pulling Hanks strings and Hank see setting up/killing Walt as an option to put a neat bow on things.
Which is why I said Jesse teaming up with Hank wouldn't really solve much. I mean maybe Jessie would snitch and bring up Lydia. Hank will then will try to get back on Lydia's case, and Lydia then uses her boy Todd and those Aryans to kill Hank after he gets too close. That's the only thing I could see going down from the Hank & Jesse talk.

Last edited:
Which is why I said Jesse teaming up with Hank wouldn't really solve much. I mean maybe Jessie would snitch and bring up Lydia. Hank will then will try to get back on Lydia's case, and Lydia then uses her boy Todd and those Aryans to kill Hank after he gets too close. That's the only thing I could see going down from the Hank & Jesse talk.

That's why it makes perfect sense to me. Hank can't take Walt down without more evidence, that's where Jesse comes in.

Or maybe they take him down vigilante style.

at the same time, if he stashed them in diff spots it may become a situation where he was unable to recover it all quickly enough if he needed to

I hear ya, but I dont know what situation could arise when he needs ALL of that money at once.

Classic case of putting all your eggs in one basket.

If Hank starts physically re-tracing his steps in search of clues and goes to the spot where they found Emilio Koyama's Yellow Buick.... he just might uncover the money accidentally.

That's why it makes perfect sense to me. Hank can't take Walt down without more evidence, that's where Jesse comes in.

Or maybe they take him down vigilante style.
I just can't see Jessie doing that or much much else.

Last edited:
I hear ya, but I dont know what situation could arise when he needs ALL of that money at once.

Classic case of putting all your eggs in one basket.

If Hank starts physically re-tracing his steps in search of clues and goes to the spot where they found Emilio Koyama's Yellow Buick.... he just might uncover the money accidentally.
what if he had to leave the country for good?

edit: im not disagreeing with you, he could have dug six holes in that same spot

Last edited:
mann who knows that is going to happen.

I hope Pinkman doesn't snitch on Walt.. they've been through tooo much.

So dam excited for the next 6 weeks :smokin :smokin :smokin

I hope Hank can't anything against Walt, so he starts going after him personally. Starts getting dirty and doing illegal things. Breaks bad. They have an all out war and it gets ugly. M-60 ugly.

Then, they tell us that there will be one more season. They just wanted to have us on the very edge of our seats.

Side note - I HATE when shows announce that they've signed on for x more seasons or they tell you it's the last season. It ruins ****. Ultimate spoiler.

Like a couple years ago when they announced that dexter signed for 2 more seasons. I thought "great, now we KNOW he doesn't get locked up or killed this season or next. Let the same old **** keep going on"

I want to be kept in suspense. Just for once, trick everyone. Wait until AFTER the end of the season to tell us if there is going to be another!

I hope Hank can't anything against Walt, so he starts going after him personally. Starts getting dirty and doing illegal things. Breaks bad. They have an all out war and it gets ugly. M-60 ugly.

Then, they tell us that there will be one more season. They just wanted to have us on the very edge of our seats.

Side note - I HATE when shows announce that they've signed on for x more seasons or they tell you it's the last season. It ruins ****. Ultimate spoiler.

Like a couple years ago when they announced that dexter signed for 2 more seasons. I thought "great, now we KNOW he doesn't get locked up or killed this season or next. Let the same old **** keep going on"

I want to be kept in suspense. Just for once, trick everyone. Wait until AFTER the end of the season to tell us if there is going to be another!
i would die literally. literally.

They should have given us a 6th season. I'm not saying his downfall was rushed, but I would've liked to see more of Walt running the empire.

If they go that route they might as well go for a movie trilogy and milk it the right way.

The foundation is already laid to make it huge when you factor in the cartels, the Neo Nazis, the Czechs, the DEA and all of the possibilities.

No new season. All of the costumes and wardrobe were donated to a local thrift store/salvation army type place months ago

So given that Declan and his crew are out of the picture, who do we think will be the target of Walt's M60? Curious to see what people in here think. Do you think it's for the DEA? The Aryan crew? The Czechs maybe?

So given that Declan and his crew are out of the picture, who do we think will be the target of Walt's M60? Curious to see what people in here think. Do you think it's for the DEA? The Aryan crew? The Czechs maybe?

Who knows man.

My question is when will the flash forwards be present?

Walt has to drive to that Denny's then back to New Mexico at some point.

His house will be completely abandon at some point.

We have no clue when that will happen or who will be alive.

Will the finale be present, or will we have the last couple episodes in which he makes that trip and we understand why the M-60 will be used and also the ricin.

The way his neighbor dropped her groceries makes you wonder.... did he fake his death? does everyone now know who he really is?

We still have a lot of things to find out, and that is what makes this show legendary.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom