Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

02-aint-know.gif

:rofl:

Smh how do you have 2 guys lined in your sights and you can't get one accurate shot off? Who's shooting the guns, a 2 year old?

The whole omg I can't believed they missed them thing is overplayed. It seems like it's always being brought up in shows that involves shootouts.

That whole scene I was just waiting for one random shot to hit either Hank, Gomie or Jesse.

Didn't e expect a shootout.

Last edited:
"Stares get exchanges til the 5th comes out. Tough guy disappear, then the itch comes out."

Sums Jesse up perfectly :lol:

So question is, who's gon die next episode because for Walt to be alive in the flash forwards, Hank aint lettin Walt go unless it's over his dead body :nerd:

hank, gomez and jesse are hostages for walts money next ep

Meaning Hank comes back for the money with the M60.

I like it, you might be right.

i meant no one dies in the shootout, walt calls out to jack to ceasefire. says he'll pay whatever they want to just walk away and leave hank, gomez, and jesse alive.

but as you said, its possible too hank, gomez and jesse get wiped, and walt has to use the m60 to come back and get the money

Great episode. Loving the fall of Walt...this was the only way. 5A he was unstoppable and full of power but 5B, he is helpless and powerless. As the writers have shown with Gus and Mike, the more things you have juggling at the same time, the weaker you get and the sloppier you get - thus leading to your downfall. Walt is no different.

The writers just seem to know how to connect the dots differently than what we all expect. You could kinda sense that Todd's crew would be involved killing someone but instead of connecting the dots the simple way like we expect, the writers do it a completely different way that impresses you just like Jesse finding out about Walt poisoning Brock.

I was waiting the whole time for Gomez to pull a gun on Hank...I've never trusted that guy. Guess it doesn't matter anymore....

I'm starting to think that the Aryans will force Walt to cook for them or they'll kill his family type of stuff, Walt cooks them a batch of blue but it will be purposely bad. This will lead to the Czechs stop doing business with Lydia which will in turn have Meth Damon and his uncles kill Walt.

Walt will find a way to escape and lay low for a while only to come back with the M60 and finish everyone off.

I was waiting the whole time for Gomez to pull a gun on Hank...I've never trusted that guy. Guess it doesn't matter anymore....

For a second, I thought Jesse was going to come to his senses and give some type of code command to Walt when he was mentioning it was the area of their first cook.

But then he spit on him. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom