Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

We're dealing with career criminals who probably still use a flip phone and don't even use a computer. I know it's possible, but think about who we're dealing with.
they are not career criminals, they are bounty hunters, if anybody knows anything about tracking its them. come on,  they killed what 12 guys in different jail cells and were able to track Lydia and find Decian's meth lab. these aren't crips rolling up for a drive by. 

I think all the PISS POOR shooting was for a reason. In that, ,amidst all this laughable display of inaccuracy, Jesse caught a bullet.

The first couple minutes of the gunfight, Jesse gets camera time, as the show him obviously trying to figure out how to get outta the firefight. To me, the last minute of the firefight where they don't show him means that he got slugged with a bullet.

Maybe. Maybe not :\

Hope you're right.
Jesse needs to die

H-have a-an A1 d-d-day!
happy.gif
walter-white-laughing.gif

i agree w rex if the system worked the way it should have, walt should have had some kind of health plan to help him out when he got sick. it doesnt solve the problem of leaving money for his family but still.

also hank, a dea agent gets shot, but his health plan wont provide him with decent enough care to get him back on his feet?

in other words, as long as you are healthy and can produce for us, we will provide you with a salary, but once you get sick or weak we will leave you out to dry :smh:

I was watching an episode of vice and they mention how bad you're accuracy goes down when that adrenaline starts pumping...

I can understand that, but they had their guns pointed at each other for like 5min.
Come on b.
Remember that tuco scene? Hank's accuracy was on point.

The tuco scene is before Hank started having those attacks right? Before he was in the hospital after the twins, right? Hank is not the man that had a shoot out with Tuco. Far from it. And does anyone remember that tuco gunfight? It wasn't just two shots they went at it for a few minutes... If memory serves me

With Hank and Tuco it was just one other person, tuco went to reload and got up at the same place he went to cover, Hank already had his gun up waiting for him to pop his head out and wack a mole.

Still doesn't justify how Todd's crew couldn't hit two dudes who weren't behind cover when they first arrived with at least 5 guns pointed their way.  Jesse shook as **** tho.

Still doesn't justify how Todd's crew couldn't hit two dudes who weren't behind cover when they first arrived with at least 5 guns pointed their way.  Jesse shook as **** tho.

It's a tv show though need to bring the drama and suspense. But still they should have just cut out with Walt screaming and save the shooting for next week. Realisticly, Hank and Gomez can't survive with a shotgun and a pistol, and no extra rounds available.

I was watching an episode of vice and they mention how bad you're accuracy goes down when that adrenaline starts pumping...
I can understand that, but they had their guns pointed at each other for like 5min.
Come on b.
Remember that tuco scene? Hank's accuracy was on point.
The tuco scene is before Hank started having those attacks right? Before he was in the hospital after the twins, right? Hank is not the man that had a shoot out with Tuco. Far from it. And does anyone remember that tuco gunfight? It wasn't just two shots they went at it for a few minutes... If memory serves me
I don't see how his attacks are relevant to what we're talking about. 

No, he's not. He's a better man. 

All I'm saying is, someone should have gotten shot within the first 5sec of that shootout.

For some reason, I see the writers just being too predictable and it plays out as we suspect:

1. Gomez is killed in the shootout, along with a couple aryan boys.

2. Hank survives, but in critical condition. Jessie gets away.

3. Walt yells out that he will cook/give up his money if he let's them live.

4. The aryans take Hank as collateral. After he is gone for an extended time and with Gomez missing too, Marie believes Walt has killed Hank.

5. Todd is sent after Jessie.

6. With his significant wounds, Hank dies.

7. Jessie kills Todd when he comes looking for him.

8. Walt makes his best attempt to put his family in hiding, but without the money, they are kidnapped by the aryans.

9. Aryans also want Jessie dead for killing Todd, but care more about Walt cooking/or his money.

10. They destroy Walts home, driving him further into hiding. (I can't figure out how he's been gone for a year.)

11. Marie has now told the DEA that Walt is Heseinberg, potentially also thinking Skylar/Walt Jr. are dead.

12. Somehow Jessie and Walt have reconciled (even though they both secretly have plans to kill each other)

13. Blaming Jessie for once again screwing everything up and getting his family kidnapped, Walt kills Jessie himself ( he never thought he could do it)

14. With nothing left to lose, we flash forward to Walt's ultimate standoff with the aryans.

Scenarios for Walt's plan:

A) Take the ricin himself, go out in a blaze of glory. No money for his family but they are alive.

B) Agree to cook for Aryans permantly (since Todd is dead), freeing his family and giving them whereabouts of buried money. Tells them to dissapear with Sauls help, and he takes the ricin before trying to kill as many aryans as possible.

C) Ricin is for his family, M60 is for aryans.

D) Ricin is for Marie, M60 is for aryans.

E) I have no F***** clue and everything I said up to this point is absolutely wrong. <-----I like this one the most.

yes.
You can literally just google those coordinates and google maps will instantly tell you where they are.
Try it out. Just enter "34° 59′ 20.00″, -106° 36′ 52" into google maps and look at what it says.

We're dealing with career criminals who probably still use a flip phone and don't even use a computer. I know it's possible, but think about who we're dealing with.

You dont need Google to look up coordinates.... They could have used a paper map.

Its not like Google invented latitude and longitude :lol:

yes.
You can literally just google those coordinates and google maps will instantly tell you where they are.
Try it out. Just enter "34° 59′ 20.00″, -106° 36′ 52" into google maps and look at what it says.

You dont need Google to look up coordinates.... They could have used a paper map.

Its not like Google invented latitude and longitude
laugh.gif
what are maps?

damn cant believe only 3 episodes left.... im shocked nobody has dies yet...

lets hope badger and skinny pete get it next week...:evil:

badger accidentally kills himself with the crossbow lol

Reaaaallly thought Hank was gonna get sniped during/after that phone call.

We can sit here and critique how Hank and Gomie should have been dead considering the scenario, but its just as likely Walt should have caught a slug or two as well.

mannnnn when Todd and his uncle pulled up I stood up and remained standing for the rest of the show.

My brother, my dad, and my buddy who was over were like wtf haha

Back
Top Bottom