Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

^ Still saying that on the phone is dumb. Walt should know better. He was the main dude for each season constantly *****ing about phones and being cautious when it comes to what to say on them.

If the argument was Walt wasn't thinking straight I just say well he was still able to articulate his words in great detail for someone panicking so much. All you would've heard from me is DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RECONSIDER!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUU!!!! ARGGGHHHHH!!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So you think Walt is just gonna be unconscious throughout the whole thing and not be smart enough to say hey, move the bodies? and get rid of them like he usually does?

Unconscious, no? I see Walt as being in a state of shock/anger and not really knowing what to do. Like the phone situation.

I don't see him willingly wanting to explain the consequences of killing a couple of federal agents to the Aryans. This would lead to other questions and could endanger his wife and son
if they think that Walt set them up.

It could happen, maybe he "learned" from this and won't let emotion cloud his judgement...

i personally thought it was to get them to take at least one hand off of their guns so that they could strike first

This was my initial thought as well but when that didn't happen (maybe when they realized the arsenal they were up against) I figured they had to shoot it out.

all this talk of the shootout & no one gives a F bout the blatant hints of pink on Saul or the baby in the A-1 carwash...

and can anyone answer why mike wasn't concerned about Todd & his uncles when he did that background check on Todd, but now they are so dangerous...cartel muscle?

Also bothers me that there's been no retribution for Gus with Lydia still alive. she's the last tie to the previous organization, but there hasn't been mention of Gus or Madrigal ever since

as much as i want walt to live that m60 says most likely hes going out in a blaze of glory... and the neighbor being shocked dropping her groceries most likely means hes a wanted fugitive...

Walt going Rambo with the M60 is just too predictable for me. I think we are due for another science expirement escape.

As crazy as it sounds, I think Todd will die along with Gomez and Hank.

I doubt Todd dies in the shootout. Have a feeling that Jesse is going to kill him.

Gomez is probably gonna die. I think Hank gets wounded but survives based on his conversation with Marie.

These next 3 episodes should be crazy. Still feel it will be a Walt vs Jesse in the end .

The thing is that this show could go anyway from here and thats why I love it :pimp:

Still #TEAMHEISENBURG but its not looking good anymore :smh:

Vince Gilligan has always said Walt is like Mr.Chips turning into Scarface....

Walt is Scarface...look at all of the connections...Breaking Bad is almost a copy of what happens in Scarface....

In Scarface, Tony starts out with nothing, starts working for a drug kingpin, eventually kills his boss and turns into the drug kingpin himself. Makes so much money he doesn't know what to do with it and also kills his partner Manny....then eventually goes out in a blaze of glory with his 'little friend'.

I see the same exact thing happening with Walt in BB...

I'm not sure if Jesse will die in this next episode, but im pretty sure Hank and Gomez do.

I think Walt eventually kills Jesse, like Tony did to Manny...

The Aryans or Lydias people come after Walt in the end and he goes out in a blaze of glory w/the M60 just like Tony Montana...

Only thing I'm not sure about is what happens to Walts money....does Skyler and the kids get it eventually?...or does he lose it all??...

Last edited:
for 5 + seasons we've been following walt, jesse, and hank's story. obviously the main characters.

if the final three episodes are about the nazis or lydia (cuz hank and jesse die) then that will be a major disappointment. these are marginal characters that were introduced very recently and the final showdown i hope isn't about them.

altho i dont think jesse dies since he was in the car and far from the action. but it did seem like someone spotted him so maybe he runs or maybe hes taken captive.

hank and gomie............its been real :frown:

Does Jesse know that Hank thinks Walt had something to do with him being shot up? Does he even have any idea Hank was shot up by the twins?

I can see Jesse n Hank teaming up on the low to take Walt down.

If Jesse thinks he has the stones to take out Gus, Mike, and his own brother, that might be enough for Jesse to turn on Walt even tho it was really Gus who had Hank set up.

Called it weeks ago.....

Am I a wizard?

Last edited:
I'm starting to think that maybe Hank and Gomez won’t die and the Neo-Nazis simply keep shooting until Hank and Gomez are out of bullets, at which point the Nazis approach them and say "uncuff Walt, give him back to us or we'll kill you." After they go back to the car, they notice Jesse has escaped. Hank and Gomez are completely screwed as they have not only lost the perpetrator but they also lose their key witness.

Last edited:
was watching the movie Identity Thief yesterday and mike has two brief cameos as a latino crime boss in prison :lol:

I'm starting to think that maybe Hank and Gomez won’t die and the Neo-Nazis simply keep shooting until Hank and Gomez are out of bullets, at which point the Nazis approach them and say "uncuff Walt, give him back to us or we'll kill you." After they go back to the car, they notice Jesse has escaped. Hank and Gomez are completely screwed as they have not only lost the perpetrator but they also lose their key witness.

Hmmm, very feasible.

Yeah, I can see that.

Hmmm, very feasible.

Yeah, I can see that.
i think that will happen and im kinda mad i read that

Vince Gilligan has always said Walt is like Mr.Chips turning into Scarface....

Walt is Scarface...look at all of the connections...Breaking Bad is almost a copy of what happens in Scarface....

In Scarface, Tony starts out with nothing, starts working for a drug kingpin, eventually kills his boss and turns into the drug kingpin himself. Makes so much money he doesn't know what to do with it and also kills his partner Manny....then eventually goes out in a blaze of glory with his 'little friend'.

I see the same exact thing happening with Walt in BB...

I'm not sure if Jesse will die in this next episode, but im pretty sure Hank and Gomez do.

I think Walt eventually kills Jesse, like Tony did to Manny...

The Aryans or Lydias people come after Walt in the end and he goes out in a blaze of glory w/the M60 just like Tony Montana...

Only thing I'm not sure about is what happens to Walts money....does Skyler and the kids get it eventually?...or does he lose it all??...

Annnnnnnd you too, I see it. I like it.

Question is, if that is how it all goes down, and time passes, do we all get bent out of shape that Breaking Bad was really just a longer version of Scarface?

That would be interesting. We've all enjoyed the ride, the show is great, week in, week out, but in the end, if it's just a drawn out Scarface, don't we all feel a smidge robbed or something? I dunno, just doesn't sound "right" ya know?

Hmmm, very feasible.

Yeah, I can see that.
i think that will happen and im kinda mad i read that

Are you kidding me???

They're already in a shootout people......with DEA agents. Why would they let them go? That makes no sense.

They're taking Walt by force, and after Jessie kills Todd, which he will do, they need Walt to cook permanantly.'

Leaving Hank and Gomez alive does nothing for them people.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom