Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

My mom is the same way and I got her to watch The Wire years ago.
laugh.gif

She said "if they kill that boy, I'm not watching this anymore"

Then they killed Wallace, she cried and didn't watch anymore lmao.

Thank you good sir. It's not like we haven't been comparing breaking bad and the wire, and how some people here have yet to see it. Again, thank you sir. Great post.

That episode aired over 11 years ago. 11 years ago.

If you want to see something that aired over 11 years ago, watch it. You've had plenty of time. Don't keep putting it off and then whine when you go onto the Internet and get spoiled about a minor character from an episode that's over a decade old.

He says when Todd is pulling him out of that cell, "I told you where the tape was. " Or something along those lines.
I assume we're talking about the tape Jesse made with Hank. Of course he'd know about it. Doubt he knows about Walt's tape not that it would matter.

Doesn't matter how old it is, you posted it in a thread when it has no relation to what the actual thread is about. I could understand if no one was talking about the Wire and you just mentioned it, but people here clearly said that they were gonna check it out soon.

CP: Successfully robbing a train is more unrealistic than anything done in the last season of the wire. Jane's dad being a flight controller and that ending up with a plane crash is also outlandish.

Breaking bad had some corny *** moments. No show is perfect. The whole scene with Walt saying "say my name" is cringe worthy. The shoot out was terrible.

The biggest difference between the wire and breaking bad is the wire uses its characters as props to tell a story. The foundation of breaking bad is the characters.

To me there is a mount Rushmore of great tv and breaking bad is clearly there along side mad men, the wire, and the sopranos. That's noteven counting shows like the twilight zone and the Simpsons. We are in a golden age of the hour lomg drama. I also think that the first two seasons of boardwalk are pretty much perfect.

Yeah THAT'S the strangest thing that a cops ever done :lol: A cop in my neighbrohood got arrested for planning to literally eat people.

I personally never had a problem with the storyline that was going on. The entire point was too show how desperate they were for police resources. Cops do messed up things all the time. I think they did a relatively poor job by their standards on the media indludence. Needed more episodes and could have been expanded on. That upset me way more than the main storyline.

Doesn't matter how old it is, you posted it in a thread when it has no relation to what the actual thread is about. I could understand if no one was talking about the Wire and you just mentioned it, but people here clearly said that they were gonna check it out soon.

So, according to you, I'm NEVER supposed to mention any outcomes from ANY TV show, no matter how old it is?

Somebody, somewhere, will always be meaning to watch any given TV show, therefor nothing should ever be discussed. Once the people in this thread have finally watched The Wire, I still won't be able to mention it because there will be even more people by then that haven't seen it...

I've only seen season 1 of Boardwalk Empire and I know that's my fault. That's why I don't complain about the little "Last post" section on the front page that I see every time I scroll down...

Procrastinators will be procrastinators. I don't expect people to never mention a Nucky situation just because I've never seen it. I've had ample time to catch up. People have had 11 years!

I've been meaning to see Star Wars, but you don't hear me crying about the phrase "Luke, I am your father".

Oh wait, I just spoiled Star Wars even though I've never seen it. Sorry guys..

So, according to you, I'm NEVER supposed to mention any outcomes from ANY TV show, no matter how old it is?

Somebody, somewhere, will always be meaning to watch any given TV show, therefor nothing should ever be discussed. Once the people in this thread have finally watched The Wire, I still won't be able to mention it because there will be even more people by then that haven't seen it...

I've only seen season 1 of Boardwalk Empire and I know that's my fault. That's why I don't complain about the little "Last post" section on the front page that I see every time I scroll down...

Procrastinators will be procrastinators. I don't expect people to never mention a Nucky situation just because I've never seen it. I've had ample time to catch up. People have had 11 years!

I've been meaning to see Star Wars, but you don't hear me crying about the phrase "Luke, I am your father".

Oh wait, I just spoiled Star Wars even though I've never seen it. Sorry guys..

what's the big deal? just be considerate and don't mention the epic outcomes of other shows/films.

don't be a d***. It's THAT easy.

Last edited:
Somebody need to post the hank gif ethering dude mad he spoiled bb for him lol
Difference is that dude was on twitter looking at breaking bad stuff.  Now you got dudes spoiling The Wire in a BB thread for no reason.  Put that **** in a spoiler.  Its like me coming in here and revealing that that guy from The 6th Sense, with the hair piece...thats Bruce Willis the whole time.

Last edited:
There's a difference between dropping a random spoiler compared to posting something like that when people have clearly said that they plan on watching it soon. Whatever tho, back to breaking bad now.

Last edited:
Difference is that dude was on twitter looking at breaking bad stuff.  Now you got dudes spoiling The Wire in a BB thread for no reason.  Put that **** in a spoiler.  Its like me coming in here and revealing that that guy from The 6th Sense, with the hair piece...thats Bruce Willis the whole time.

Want to know something cool?

I knew he was a ghost the entire time. Yes humble brag is humble.

Am i lost? Why does somebody gotta put a spoiler up about a show that last aired yrs ago. Makes no sense.

Carry On

the word spoiler simply doesn't count for decade old media.  sorry guys, a decade is the cutoff point.  if you haven't made it a priority to read/watch something for a decade, you lose all rights to cry about it.  i've watched the wire the entire way through about five times.  i've had time to watch the entire series five times and dudes in here haven't even made time to watch it once and cryin over it 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom