Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

I've seen people saying that the song Walt was whistling was Queen's "Lily of the Valley"
Don't know the song so can't confirm but it would be another cool nugget

This would be crazy. It could further explain why Jesse gave that blank stare other than just assuming that Walt was lying about not sleeping the night before. Maybe could be just reaching though, since I read the post on the BrBa reddit page.

The top youtube comment though :nerd:

Last edited:
The episodes with Saul and Skyler were on Seinfeld this past week. I just never really bothered to mention it, the one with Saul was the ep I think George stops having sex and gets smarter.

That Larry Hankin guy is in A LOT of shows and movies. He's one of those actors. That chick married to the Grey Matter dude Walt most likely banged was also a lesbian on Friends. Didn't know about everybody else.

It would've been funny to see the Soup Nazi or Newman or Jackie Childs on BB :lol: :wow:

Wow what a great show, i realize im extremely late but thanks to netflix im catching up.

Im nearing the end of season 2 and wow i cant believe Walt let Jesses doped up girlfriend just die right in front of him, that was beyond wrong and now i feel like imma have a hard time rooting for him.

Wow what a great show, i realize im extremely late but thanks to netflix im catching up.
Im nearing the end of season 2 and wow i cant believe Walt let Jesses doped up girlfriend just die right in front of him, that was beyond wrong and now i feel like imma have a hard time rooting for him.
That feeling wont last long...believe that!

Every one of those Seinfeld cameos surprised me (except Cranston). Wow

This last episode had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. The videography is so fantastic in this show, every scene is perfectly tense and pivotal.

Just watched "Buyout" great episode, this season has been on point so far. Can't believe only two more episodes this year.

Its fascinating how after being such a wild card and liability for most of the series, Jesse has actually turned into the voice of reason and level headed partner while Walt has become the complete opposite.

Jesse had me :lol: during the dinner scene, it was appreciated because the tension/interactions between Walt and Skylar has become somewhat exhausting even unbearable at times.

Finally watched it...why do I always do that? :smh: :smokin

6,66??????????!!!!!!!!
Ain't that some ****, though?

Had Walt not been greedy and just went for the 900 gallons they agreed on, it'd be a round 600 that Jesse and Mike were trying to sell and maybe the competition would be none the wiser...

Last edited:
in the 3 years we been discussin breaking bad on nt , theres been like 2 accurate predictons :lol:
it's still pretty fun
:nerd: :lol:

iKgZW1pqRkM9g.gif

Feel like a scumbag. Only watched like the first 4 episodes of the first season then jumped right into the current season. Def gonna back track after the end of the first half of this season.

Wait, what? Serious?
my spleen :lol:

Man, Walter White really did "die" at the end of Crawl Space. That ending was such an important and iconic moment in the show, with the camera panning down as if that crawl space was his grave and him laughing like a maniac. Some of us thought maybe that scene would foreshadow his death eventually but it was perfect...that was the final straw for the character before he officially turned to the dark side. Since then, he's pretty much gone crazy in terms of the arrogance and ego taking over, his ability to manipulate anyone, etc.

Last edited:
All this there is no more Walter White, only Heisenberg stuff is weird. We're talking like he has a split personality disorder. It's like when Luke went over to the darkside. Walt always had that evil in him, he just needed to let it out. Now he wears that stupid hat to get into his alter ego.

The hat is a symbol to Walt. It's probably what allows Walt to let that evil in him out.

Last edited:
All this there is no more Walter White, only Heisenberg stuff is weird. We're talking like he has a split personality disorder. It's like when Luke went over to the darkside. Walt always had that evil in him, he just needed to let it out. Now he wears that stupid hat to get into his alter ego.

this. this. this.

but i guess since he's going by heisenberg again judging by next week's episode preview, it's not so weird. but yeah, earlier in the thread, it was getting weird.

i don't even recall the last time walt called himself heisenberg or the name being brought up in the show before that preview.

Back
Top Bottom