Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Why cant there be a Gif of Jesse saying "Rice'n Beans?"
laugh.gif

Talk about a cliff hanger... I gotta wait how long? Hank bout to walk bout outside with that look on his face.  Stuff is about to get real.

I think so. When you get news like that you start to appreciate the little things. Reminds me of that story about the guy getting hanged and then starts to see the beauty in the pebbles and grass. The one where he imagines he gets free and runs but it's just in his head. Can't remember what it's called it's a famous short story
Agree with the person who said this was our glimpse at a happy ending. And then the happiness turns to crap literally lol.

Wholeheartly agree smh... Welp.. Let's use this intermission to appreciate what a fine show this is. Anyone up for a rewatch? Let's say around June 4, 2013?

Just finished watching last night's episode. Loved it. Sucks we have to wait another year for the final 8. That being said, it looks like they murked everyone in jail, but what about the lawyer?

*I wonder if Hank already quit?

Man y'all dudes are obsessed with the ricin.
laugh.gif

"Walt's gonna kill Jesse with the ricin."

"Walt's gonna kill Hank with the ricin."

"Skyler is going to smoke the ricin."

"Walt Jr. is going to mistake the ricin for a condiment and use it on his breakfast."

Just sit back and enjoy the ride. It's obvious that the ricin will come into play before the show ends, but y'all coming up with these elaborate schemes for how the ricin will be used, you're bound to be disappointed when it finally is.

Just finished watching last night's episode. Loved it. Sucks we have to wait another year for the final 8. That being said, it looks like they murked everyone in jail, but what about the lawyer?
*I wonder if Hank already quit?
The lawyer got it first, he was the guy on the phone.

The lawyer got it first, he was the guy on the phone.

I'm going to have to go back and watch, but wasn't the lawyer wearing an orange prison jumpsuit?

Y65m5.gif

That was the first guy, no?

Just sit back and enjoy the ride. It's obvious that the ricin will come into play before the show ends, but y'all coming up with these elaborate schemes for how the ricin will be used, you're bound to be disappointed when it finally is.

Probably going to use it on himself - if the cancer is terminal.

Might be the reason for him being "out" as well.

Last edited:
The ending to this episode was :wow:

Its crazy with how good Walt is, he left evidence laying around like that.

It was gonna happen sooner or later (with Hank finding out), but what a setup for the second part of the season... I don't know how im gonna last until next year :lol: , but I can't wait :smokin

I'm going to have to go back and watch, but wasn't the lawyer wearing an orange prison jumpsuit?
Y65m5.gif
That was the first guy, no?
Probably going to use it on himself - if the cancer is terminal.
Might be the reason for him being "out" as well.
That's the lawyer, you could clearly see his face when he was on the payphone.

^^Yup. It's like picking up a book and starting in the middle of chapter 89. For the people that do that, I don't even tell them to go back and rewatch from season 1, they already blew it :lol:

Law and Order, CSI, those types of dramas are the only ones you can just pick up randomly

The painting Walt was talking about was the same one that he saw in his hospital room before.

And we should remember, Walt has only been doing this for a year and change. He's shown to be a brilliant criminal at times, outsmarting one of the better villains we've seen on TV in Gus and getting out of more close calls that we can almost believe.. but he's still relatively new to the criminal lifestyle. We can talk about how he's always had a dormant evil or ability to do the things we've seen.. but from a practical standpoint, he still might have moments of being sloppy, like with leaving evidence of he and Gale's relationship. Either Walt lacks the discipline that comes from years and years of experience as a criminal, or his ego simply won't let him believe he could get caught by something as innocuous as a book... or it's a combination of both.

This is absolutely brilliant, btw. Another reason why this is the greatest show on television.

Thank you for posting this. The one that was marked "personal favorite" hit me instantly while watching. I've been rewatching lately, and I had just saw that episode. So the garden hose, and the bug made the tension/suspense that more scary for me. Especially when thinking of the pink teddy bear in the pool without an eye, when Jr. was pushing Holly around by the pool. I have never before been so nervous for a moment that didn't happen in a show before.

I can see another way Walt getting out of this with Hank is when that confrontation finally happens and everything is laid about between the two of them, Walt says (whether it's true or not) the cancer is back and he has 6 months to live. Maybe he even pulls the old trick of breaking in to tears to get over on Hank or maybe they're real tears :lol:
Hank goes to get coffee and when he returns Walt shoots him :lol: :smokin
you don't get caught with all that money and get away scot free. 

thats what i figured, but it wasnt really explained.
They never explain him getting arrested and also being pressured to flip on Mike and everybody on the outside involved but Walt and Lydia mention him as well when he asks for the names or maybe just Walt does at some point.
The idea of starting to watch at the beginning of season 5 is baffling to me.
Season 2, okay, season 3 MAYBE. The final season? :rofl: :smh: :stoneface:

Last edited:
Just started wathcing this show last night..Watched all of season 1 and season 2 is getting started after dinner tonight..Cant believe I slept on this show..Now I know what all the fuss is about and can't wait to get up to season 5 like everyone else..

Wait till you get to the episode that opens with juniors monologue about the duality of breakfast. :smokin

My only question is did Jesse find out what happened to mike? During his conversation with Walt he mentioned saul telling him all about something. Does Jesse know?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom