Breaking: Does New Photo Prove Trayvon Martin Killing Was Self-Defense?

And who's to say Zimmermans injuries weren't inflicted out of self defense from Martin? It's all speculation at this point...

but Zimmerman was doing his job, wasnt he security/patrol for the neighborhood?
ok then

the operator isnt the "police"
Zimmerman did nothing wrong IMO
he got attacked, could have been killed so he had to react with his gun.

Dude hasn't been a security guard since 2005. His current job was an insurance agent when this took place.
What would you do if some RANDOM was following you in a car at night and then gets out his car and approach you?

We now know that Zimmerman was beat up, that is fact...........

And we know trayvon is dead in a grave with a bullet wound , that is a fact.....

And we know that trayvon finger prints were not found on the gun, thats also a fact ........

Last edited:
And we know trayvon is dead in a grave with a bullet wound , that is a fact.....
And we know that trayvon finger prints were not found on the gun, thats also a fact ........

But we already knew those things. Right?

This is new information.

Nobody here is suggesting that Trayvon shot himself, I'm not sure where you were heading there.

Last edited:
I don't care if these were photos of him looking like a raw steak that a dog had chewed up and spit back out, bottom line is, Zimmerman was wrong for following and approaching the kid for no reason, period. Bottom line is, anything that happened after Zimmerman followed and approached him is Zimmerman's fault.​
but Zimmerman was doing his job, wasnt he security/patrol for the neighborhood?

ok then
That title is so empty. Anything beyond a "Who are you, what are you doing here, etc." (and even that is pretty sad, just call 911, if ya that shook) is OD.

Zimmerman was following him.

I doubt Martin was looking for a fight when all he was doing was getting some snacks at halftime of the All Star Game . . .

Y'all really tryna say son just went Mayweather on Zimmerman for no damb reason

I feel like some of ya just argue just to argue . . .

You don't know that Zimmerman was attacked, all the picture shows is that he had injuries. His injuries do not prove who was the aggressor. 

You don't know that Zimmerman was attacked, all the picture shows is that he had injuries. His injuries do not prove who was the aggressor. 

:lol:

im glad you're not the jury or judge.

stick with your day job brah

You are definitely right about that because I know majority of us has witness fights where the person who started fight ends up getting his butt beat down. :lol:

dude was following and harassing a KID! i wish death upon this coward george zimmerman

I know some kids (15 - 17 year olds) who will kill without hesitation. Kids aren't as innocent as you may think these days.

I'm not saying Martin deserved it or Zimmerman is guilty - I actually didn't much attention to the details - but I am curious as to what happens to Zimmerman when it's all said and done.

Me and my friend talked about this and this is EXACTLY what I personally believe happened.

-Trayvon Martin's walking through the neighborhood while black/looking suspicious to Zimmerman
-Zimmerman starts following
-Trayvon gets up in arms like "wtf is this dude doing following me?"
-Trayvon confronts Zimmerman
-Some **** talking ensues and they begin to scuffle
-Young, nimble Trayvon puts the beats on Zimmerman
-Zimmerman can't take it...opens fire. Trayvon's dead

my thoughts if that's the case. you don't follow people...you are not the police. some people really running w/ this neighborhood watch thing.
if you're walking in a neighborhood and some guy is following you, you gone be worried...maybe even scared on some level. Trayvon Martin probably was a hood dude and wasn't havin it...turned fatal for him.

Last edited:
why would the kid shoot himself?
grin.gif
i think he is trying to say that  trayvon wasnt reaching zimmermans gun or something..

None of us know what happened that day, we weren't there.

:rofl:

this will be quoted in every conspiracy thread for the rest of your NT existence

now ima run out of this thread b4 the storm
That's right because you know, you were there in Florida right? :wink:

Actually, none of us were :rolleyes

You should have finished the quote.

i qouted you because its funny that you of all people said we dont know what happened cuz we werent there. this has nothing to do with the trayvon case if you didnt get that. its in relation to all your tin foil theories you swear you know about, but werent there first hand.

i didnt finish the qoute cuz its complete foolishness.
this picture changes nothing first of all. we know there was a scuffle before the shot. the fact he got busted doesnt change the events. if you come at me and catch the fade, it doesnt mean i started it, it means you got done up.
and an attack against our amendment rights????? cuz you didnt get to see a picture?? straight trollin. its a criminal case, they dont have to release a picture to you, they have to release it to the jury

you knew exactly what you were doing bringing this topic up again and trying to turn it into a conspiracy is insulting. fall all the way back

why would the kid shoot himself? >D

Zimmerman says that trayvon reached for the gun and he was fighting and wrestling for it

No prints other than zimmerman were found on the gun.

This murderer is a lair.

Thread/

yea zimmerman just went and punched himself in the face a few times, slammed his own head into the ground to make it look like he was beat up. man what a genius he is, more murderers should take notes and learn to get away with murder.

thanks bro, you should be the new sheriff in Florida.

yea zimmerman just went and punched himself in the face a few times, slammed his own head into the ground to make it look like he was beat up. man what a genius he is, more murderers should take notes and learn to get away with murder.

I never said tray didnt beat up zimmerman.
You meet force with force, zimmerman did not do that.
He was the aggressor and now is is a soon to be convicted murderer

This picture is not new and the fact that OP and everyone else thinks it is shows they dont know much about this case.
There is a 100 page thread about this already, so dueces

Me and my friend talked about this and this is EXACTLY what I personally believe happened.

-Trayvon Martin's walking through the neighborhood while black/looking suspicious to Zimmerman
-Zimmerman starts following
-Trayvon gets up in arms like "wtf is this dude doing following me?"
-Trayvon confronts Zimmerman
-Some **** talking ensues and they begin to scuffle
-Young, nimble Trayvon puts the beats on Zimmerman
-Zimmerman can't take it...opens fire. Trayvon's dead

my thoughts if that's the case. you don't follow people...you are not the police. some people really running w/ this neighborhood watch thing.
if you're walking in a neighborhood and some guy is following you, you gone be worried...maybe even scared on some level. Trayvon Martin probably was a hood dude and wasn't havin it...turned fatal for him.

I think it went down something like that too. It's just going to be tough to prove murder based on what we know but I feel Zimmerman did murder him and had no problem doing it.

The only thing you said that is really debatable and controversial is "Trayvon Martin probably was a hood dude and wasn't havin it". There was backlash from white people because of Trayvon being portrayed as an innocent kid (I think he was in this instance) who was just getting Skittles & Iced Tea, the primary pictures shown were of a younger Trayvon, Obama said he could've been his son, etc. I'm not agreeing with it but a lot of white people felt as if they were being made out as evil villains once again before details came out. I think Zimmerman's motive was race and profiling, it wouldn't have happened to a white kid but it's just interesting to now hear the idea of Trayvon's hood mentality when he was painted as anything but from the start.

I never said tray didnt beat up zimmerman.
You meet force with force, zimmerman did not do that.
He was the aggressor and now is is a soon to be convicted murderer

This picture is not new and the fact that OP and everyone else thinks it is shows they dont know much about this case.
There is a 100 page thread about this already, so dueces

i hope he walks, theres enough evidence that he was threatened and attacked regardless if he instigated it or not. his life was in danger so he shot the kid.

theres a law that he can use deadly force if needed.

he should walk, 101%.

Back
Top Bottom