*Breaking* Johnathon Majors Arrested Vol. Strangulation, Assault & Harassment...

sheenGMA.gif
He really still walking around with HIV

This interview may not have been the best idea

Sure wasn't, but in a month or so, the masses will have some new foolishness to latch on to and this idea will be forgotten

This *****’s career will be fine but he will be a bit of a joke in the short term.

Yup. This is the Era of social media. Ishh gets blown up in the short term but by next week, everyone will have moved on. If he's smart, he'll just stay low and let the controversy die out, which it will certainly do.

His career won't be fine. With an actor you're supposed to forget it's them and blend in, well unless you're like a Tom Cruise, Rock or Denzel type of actor where people go to the movies for you. Otherwise you and your troubles aren't supposed to overshadow the role.

Plus a lot of women might boycott the movie. They're in the business of trying to make money in addition to the bad PR. This isn't some big name actor who's been acting for 20 years.

His career won't be fine. With an actor you're supposed to forget it's them and blend in, well unless you're like a Tom Cruise, Rock or Denzel type of actor where people go to the movies for you. Otherwise you and your troubles aren't supposed to overshadow the role.

Plus a lot of women might boycott the movie. They're in the business of trying to make money in addition to the bad PR. This isn't some big name actor who's been acting for 20 years.

This his career is cooked.

Given his level of acting that won’t be a problem.

Only ppl who already dislike him for this or otherwise are going to keep thinking oh this is that ***** that wanted a white lady to be his Coretta and keep hating no matter what movie he is in :lol:

Ain’t none of that gonna overshadow the roles he takes.

If women come out and droves and hate on dude for misdemeanor assault let them. ****** already moved on from Puff publicly. I can’t see women dragging Majors consistently unless there’s an agenda to get him all the way out.

Given his level of acting that won’t be a problem.

Only ppl who already dislike him for this or otherwise are going to keep thinking oh this is that ***** that wanted a white lady to be his Coretta and keep hating no matter what movie he is in :lol:

Ain’t none of that gonna overshadow the roles he takes.

If women come out and droves and hate on dude for misdemeanor assault let them. ****** already moved on from Puff publicly. I can’t see women dragging Majors consistently unless there’s an agenda to get him all the way out.

Sure

GettyImages-612890688.jpg

He'll for sure still be able to make more independent films like The Last Black Man in SF

He'll still have a career.

He might have to go away for a little bit. Maybe ease back into it by doing foreign-produced films and independent joints.

But I think his time doing high-profile mainstream stuff like Marvel and Army commercials is over. At least for a long while

He'll still have a career.

He might have to go away for a little bit. Maybe ease back into it by doing foreign-produced films and independent joints.

But I think his time doing high-profile mainstream stuff like Marvel and Army commercials is over. At least for a long while

Which is a travesty. Amazing talent sidelined for what was basically nothing.

Career basically lost cause he tried to remove himself from a situation.

Yeah I don't think this is so bad he won't have a career. May even get back in big after a decade. Nate's accuser ended up killing herself which made it tough.

I mean this guy was accused of raping a white woman in college and they brought it back up to nosedive his directing debut. Not to mention shorty dead.

He ain’t nowhere as good an actor as Majors and his slave movie was not well received.

If you can not tell the difference between these two and their completely different situations that’s your issue.

One guy is being made to be a joke while the other was vilified.

I mean this guy was accused of raping a white woman in college and they brought it back up to nosedive his directing debut. Not to mention shorty dead.

He ain’t nowhere as good an actor as Majors and his slave movie was not well received.

If you can not tell the difference between these two and their completely different situations that’s your issue.

One guy is being made to be a joke while the other was vilified.

Did you see Last Black Man in San Francisco or Devotion in the theaters?

Did you see Last Black Man in San Francisco or Devotion in the theaters?
I saw Last Black Man in San Francisco in theaters. Really good movie. Amazing performance by Majors.

I still haven’t seen Devotion. Holding off on racist war era movies where the black person becomes the best and makes the wytes think again for a while.

Most people didn't know who he even was until Ant Man, which flopped at the box office. Now people are acting like Hollywood can't move on like he never existed. It's dozens of black actors who can fill his shoes.

Most people didn't know who he even was until Ant Man, which flopped at the box office. Now people are acting like Hollywood can't move on like he never existed. It's dozens of black actors who can fill his shoes.
I get this angle but nobody is saying Hollywood can’t move on without him.

I’m saying this incident is not going to end his career at the level he is at by much.

Hollywood is filled with comeback and redemption stories that are much worse than this by actors of every color. In media overall really.

I get this angle but nobody is saying Hollywood can’t move on without him.

I’m saying this incident is not going to end his career at the level he is at by much.

Hollywood is filled with comeback and redemption stories that are much worse than this by actors of every color. In media overall really.

How do you know this?

Do you see Isiah Washington, Nate Parker and Jason Mitchell in big movies or tv shows anymore?

This is 2024. You can't talk about what someone did in 1995 and came back. Especially when they were never big in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom