BREAKING NEWS: FR3SH TO THE ATLANTA FALCONS

cannot knock the hustle. congrats. is this your first job in this particular field??

Originally Posted by MaxElite

cannot knock the hustle. congrats. is this your first job in this particular field??

No, i managed the Track team for 2 yrs and did a similar thing working sports camps for Tennessee with Gatorade

Props Fresh, congrats on the job.

I hope the Falcons trade for Ronnie Brown now so he can truck over you like you wasn't even there.
laugh.gif

Good job man, hope this job takes you where you wanna go.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
congrats man, that's a helluva nice job.
pimp.gif

a Sports Management degree sounds really interesting, but too bad i'm involved in something else related to engineering
ohwell.gif
. really, it sounds like something i would really enjoy doing (more like, allof us though,
laugh.gif
)

I applied to drive the golf cart
laugh.gif
, just because i wanted to get my foot in the door in the NFL. The lady called me back and actually said I was over qualified for the position and told me about the job i just got. Im now in charge of those people
laugh.gif
That's wassup tho. Congrats.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Originally Posted by MaxElite

No, i managed the Track team for 2 yrs and did a similar thing working sports camps for Tennessee with Gatorade

oh the irony
laugh.gif

no hate...congrats
b58159ea89171ed6c967abc4655ef020cf227e7.gif

Congrats!

I am ignorant as to the day-to-day doings of a person with your job title. What will you be doing?

What kind of $$$ you going to be making?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Maybe a range?

You don't gotta say obviously but I'm just curious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

What kind of $$$ you going to be making?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Maybe a range?

You don't gotta say obviously but I'm just curious
laugh.gif

yeah i go to georgia southern and would not mind working for the falcons.... just a range and what exactly do you do?

FR3SH:
I applied to drive the golf cart
laugh.gif
, just because i wanted to get my foot in the door in the NFL. The lady called me back and actually said I was over qualified for the position
pkballr:
So does this mean that Golf Cart position is still open...?

laugh.gif

shabooyah1124:
Should wear this on the first day of work
304775-171.gif

vick-jersey.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Clutch.

laugh.gif
lakerz4sho:
you're an assistant to the manager of the warehouse. congrats.
And you would take the position if it were offered to you.

Sports Management ehh
grin.gif

Sounds like i got a major for when i go to college.

Whats the pay like?

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif
congrats man, that's a helluva nice job.
pimp.gif

a Sports Management degree sounds really interesting, but too bad i'm involved in something else related to engineering
ohwell.gif
. really, it sounds like something i would really enjoy doing (more like, all of us though,
laugh.gif
)
I feel you. I'm doing electrical engineering and this !!%* just ain't me, I already know
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. Man, do I wish I did something in the sportsfield. Sports management seems perfect for someone like me
laugh.gif
, what is he pay range?

Your going to be one the guys who starts low and ends up being the head coach.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom