BREAKING NEWS: Michael Vick is officially a free man

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

Most dominating player in sports game next to lebron/kobe
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Wasn't that good of a player before with his aweful td to int numbers so I don't expect anything from him if he does get a chance to play again

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

Most dominating player in sports game next to lebron/kobe
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
I'm hoping the dude meant most dominating player in sports gameS next to Lebron/Kobe. Because if he did, he does has a legit argument.

Since he's been on Madden, it's been a *!%!$ stopping the Falcons.

Either way it goes, I'm hoping dude can start the rebuilding process of his life.

Originally Posted by jumpman23000

Wasn't that good of a player before with his aweful td to int numbers so I don't expect anything from him if he does get a chance to play again

Them #'s have gotten him some playoff wins unlike the bum in your avy

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NFL better stop tryin my dawg talkin bout he can't QB
grin.gif

If dennis dixon can play QB den vick still got a chance
You act like that's saying much
laugh.gif

I think he can still play QB but I wanna see if his body could hold up from being out of football for so long. I think he'll just be a really goodsituational player from here on out. So many options when he's on the field.

I hope he never again plays for the NFL. Idiotic people like him who have it made and still decide to %@*@ up don't deserve second chances. Save his rosterspot for somebody who won't take what he had for granted.

^

thats reaching too far just like the dudes on here who act like vick didn't do anything that bad reach

if he wants to get back in the nfl he's going to have to earn it. point blank, if he has a sense of entitlement then he's not going to be back in theleague. still though jail time can humble even the most arrogant of people.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Hope he considers going to the UFL this season...I doubt Goodell will let him play

Its a shame. He was made an example of already. Hopefully Goodell only gives him 8 games or something. I want to see him on the field this year

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Hope he considers going to the UFL this season...I doubt Goodell will let him play

Its a shame. He was made an example of already. Hopefully Goodell only gives him 8 games or something. I want to see him on the field this year
Yeah, I was one of those that thought didn't mind him being locked up but he paid his dues he should be allowed to play.

Damn, I didn't know NT were big fans of Vick. I don't think he should have served that long #$% sentence for freaking dogfighting of all things (andStallworth gets away with murder
smh.gif
) but you dudes make him out to be the Messiah. He's an average QB who can't throw for #$@* but is able toscramble/run. He is entertaining, I'll give you that, plus he didn't really have any receivers. Anyway, I hope the dude does well and plays again.

Back
Top Bottom