Breaking News: Two Journalists Shot Dead on Live TV

so i ended up finishing the video....idk man...looks kinda shady...

and then the report of the gunman being dead and now he's not dead...

these days you can only believe half of what you see...sometimes you gotta wag the dog.

Media is always too quick to report things, so often the people who report first think that shooting yourself=dead. Some people live even after shooting themselves. Didn't see the video, but I'm sure there's no conspiracy involved. Although it's weird how these shootings happen whenever there's something bad going on with our economy or the world's.

The guy was clearly mentally disturbed and struggling with identity if you had the chance to scan through his Twitter feed.

The footage shows him trying to get her attention before calling her a *****. He wanted her to SEE HIM, as a man and respect him, which is most likely why he decided to do it on television. As I stated before, she most likely didn't want to be with him publicly but she probably had a relationship with him secretly and he couldn't handle a casual encounter. This was about validity, he wanted to be validated and she denied him. 

Look at her reaction, not "hey, what are you doing here", or "hey, put the gun down"...it was more like "he finally snapped, he has a gun, I didn't think he had it in him ahhhh".

I know this sounds harsh, and no one deserves to die, but everyone has some degree of responsibility in the outcome of their lives and the effects they have on others, especially sexually. A normal person would've walked away, but a mentally disturbed person feels the need to be validate internally instead of recognizing what the other person does or does not see in them. Race could've played a role in it on her part, or his. But I think it had more to do with a romantic encounter gone awry more than anything else.

...some women marry for strategic alliances, convenience, or family and cultural expectations. This guy probably was in love with her. Some people can't separate sex and love.

Man, how do you concoct this elaborate scenario when the shooter himself has indicated what this was all about? That's what crazy people do.

1402767037030316869.png

Clicked on the POV shooter vid on accident thinking it was a report on it. Didn't want to see that....RIP to the victims.

There's a 20+ page manifesto. No one with a 20+ page manifesto is ever of sound mind. "Manifesto" always translates to mentally ill.

How long was Dorners?

I'm not eem long winded like that. What the hell do you even have to say off the top of the dome for 20+ pages b? I hated having to write my long *** thesis and that was on a set topic. I feel like I can get my point across in a paragraph b. Everything else is just filler.

And how does any of this in the real world justify shooting three people????/
It doesn't, however as I stated before, everyone has some level of responsibility in the outcome of their lives especially when it pertains to how they treat others.
would you agree that his own words are probably more accurate than your fantastical drivel?
It's a tragically hilarious that you think you're being stylishly snarky right now. Take one look at his Twitter and then talk to me about fantastical.

Last edited:
everyone has some level of responsibility in the outcome of their lives especially when it pertains to how they treat others.

U not serious

Last edited:
Crazy.

Just never know what stuff people are going through and a joke you say to a co-worker may tic them off

Now that we know he is black ..... how long we he be labled disgruntled and mentally ill

Two days until he becomes a thug

This guy was fired from two jobs, exhibited erratic behavior at both and still managed to land a reporting gig. This has nothing to do with racism. The other stations couldn't disclose his behavior because they'd be sued for giving a negative reference which is against the law.

Man...this is nuts. I have a cousin that is a camera operator at a new station in Portland and his wife is a reporter. Would be insane if that happened to them. I am sure they are even shook up from this.

Back
Top Bottom