RIP to both... Video gave me the chills 
mean.gif
 Such disregard for human life... 

Waits for
"She was already dead in the video"

Social media is starting to call it "black rage"
Is this going to be a thing now? :smh:

Last edited:
Well the prison talk is moot (at least as it pertains to this guy) cause it's been confirmed that this fool is now dead.

Social media is starting to call it "black rage"
Is this going to be a thing now?
mean.gif
some (white) people were just waiting for a black perp to happen so they could to take it out on everyone. wnuatch trump number rise

If I was a family member of the victims, I'd rather dude be dead. There's no way I'd be able to bear the years of the court process

If I was a family member of the victims, I'd rather dude be dead. There's no way I'd be able to bear the years of the court process
i sorta agree. plus media would be giving this dude a platform, attention and we'd all be wasting money to keep him in jail. what good comes of that

“Suicide Note for Friends and Family."

He says has suffered racial discrimination, sexual harassment and bullying at work
He says he has been attacked by black men and white females
He talks about how he was attacked for being a gay, black man
“Yes, it will sound like I am angry...I am. And I have every right to be. But when I leave this Earth, the only emotion I want to feel is peace....”

“The church shooting was the tipping point…but my anger has been building steadily...I’ve been a human powder keg for a while…just waiting to go BOOM!!!!”

He shouldn't have had the luxury of being able to kill himself. Should've been lowered into a pit of fire while his family along with the victims' families watched

why would i get banned for that?

it's what's trending on twitter. shows you how people were ready to jump on the situation and take advantage to further their own agendas because the suspect happens to be black

My people? what the hell are you talking about?

You drop that ignorant *** comment for a few lol's. Grow up

it's what's trending on twitter. shows you how people were ready to jump on the situation and take advantage to further their own agendas because the suspect happens to be black

My people? what the hell are you talking about?

You drop that ignorant *** comment for a few lol's. Grow up
You completely missed his point.

completely...

When they've never so much as made a hashtag for Zachary Hammond or any of the other whites killed by police, let alone actually protested in the streets.

They were just waiting to combat the BLM movement. ******* disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom