Breaking News: Two Journalists Shot Dead on Live TV

My discernment is so humbly uncanny it's often overlooked here at Niketalk, some minds just can't be unplugged...first page:

http://niketalk.com/t/634819/breaking-news-two-journalists-shot-dead-on-live-tv#post_24035064

R7bCBhH.gif

Last edited:
what? Who said anything about guns??

Its already being made a gun control issue on Twitter.

Mentally ill people are unpredictable. I don't think any former employee saw him coming back and killing people because he lost his job.

He was already mentally ill to begin with. This isn't a gun issue. You already have to be sick in the head to even consider this.

I beg to differ, just because you kill someone doesn't make you mentally ill
I've always been on the fence on this issue. It takes a lot to kill somebody willingly. How can you prove someone isn't far gone enough to kill?

I've always been on the fence on this issue. It takes a lot to kill somebody willingly. How can you prove someone isn't far gone enough to kill?

I can see both sides but anytime someone does something like this they are automatically mentally ill

I guess I need to hear this guy's history before I make a judgment on him

Smh stillin

Get a grip dude, no one with a clear mind does horrific things like this.

Glad to know im not the only one who found it odd dude was already tweeting about his love for ole girl like an hour later. Last thing on my mind would be going public about our relationship on social media, id just be sotting sobbing like a kid throwing a tantrum.

Also dont feel this is just a random act. Whether he was reporters ex, the camera mans womans ex, or just someone they crossed wrong that morning .. hell he may even just be a hit man. Dont think its random though

Glad to know im not the only one who found it odd dude was already tweeting about his love for ole girl like an hour later. Last thing on my mind would be going public about our relationship on social media, id just be sotting sobbing like a kid throwing a tantrum.

Also dont feel this is just a random act. Whether he was reporters ex, the camera mans womans ex, or just someone they crossed wrong that morning .. hell he may even just be a hit man. Dont think its random though
He's the sloppiest hit man on planet Earth to roll up on two people in a public place with a camera present. Crazy.

Is it me or the idea of tweeting personal info after a love one passes (especially in this manner) cringeworthy. Like fam grieve in private for at least a day

Seems a little forced imo, like he's working an angle

People were probably asking about their relationship so he cleared it up by tweeting. The article posted about them so maybe he wanted to clear things up.

I get you're a disgruntled station employee, but why shoot the reporter and the other guy who have no power in hiring/firing people?

I get you're a disgruntled station employee, but why shoot the reporter and the other guy who have no power in hiring/firing people?

It's like the school shooters who shoot up everyone and not the kids who specifically bullied them. Never makes sense. They just want people dead who are associated with the station or school.

It's like the school shooters who shoot up everyone and not the kids who specifically bullied them. Never makes sense. They just want people dead who are associated with the station or school.
Where did they say suspect was an (ex)emoloyee?

The Governor of Virginia said the suspect was a former employee.

CNN just id'd the dude. Vester L. Flanagan.

They just showed him on CNN. Looks like a Chubby Black dude. But the thing is, the guy CNN is showing and the guy shown in the clip of the shooting look way different. They say his name is Lester Flannagan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom