Breaking News: Two Journalists Shot Dead on Live TV

Damb, I might not watch the go pro version then 
sick.gif

Puts GTA to real life almost

How long before they start linking 1st player video games again

I've seen some **** in my life and the way yall are describing the gopro footage...I don't even wanna bother.

Crazy world man.

I'm desensitized to vids like this but I hate he blind sided them. But that's how all these events happen ...

Way better ways to combat racism...sad he couldn't mentally handle it and pulled a cowardly act

Just saw the gopro video... This **** has me legitimately depressed. May those people Rest In Peace.

While it appeared that co-workers were aware of the romance, Hurst revealed on Twitter Wednesday that their viewers were likely in the dark until the unthinkable murder shined light on the relationship. 'We didn't share this publicly, but @AParkerWDBJ7 and I were very much in love. We just moved in together. I am numb,' he wrote.
...wouldn't be so quick to label her innocent in all this.

Last edited:
While it appeared that co-workers were aware of the romance, Hurst revealed on Twitter Wednesday that their viewers were likely in the dark until the unthinkable murder shined light on the relationship. 'We didn't share this publicly, but @AParkerWDBJ7 and I were very much in love. We just moved in together. I am numb,' he wrote.

...wouldn't be so quick to label her innocent in all this.

:stoneface:

I don't understand how the two women didn't see the gun being waved around for 20 seconds I just don't get it at all.

It's so sad

I don't understand how the two women didn't see the gun being waved around for 20 seconds I just don't get it at all.

It's so sad
It's surreal because he was there for a while but they seemed to be really into the interview and tuned everything else out

Back
Top Bottom