Breastfeeding in public appreciation vol pics

30t6p3b.gif
this is why NT never loads anymore
pimp.gif
for op taking the pic. Yall always ask for pics & wayyyyyyyyyy back then yearrrrrrrrsssss ago someone took one & yall get mad huh

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Put em up

yo virgin, you need to get some bunns ASAP.

laugh.gif

The list of reasons "why I cant *$*% with most NT'ers" keeps getting longer and longer with each topic I read
30t6p3b.gif
Yo, like grown $%+ men who have self image issues relating to their own looks and come to a board filled with 1,000,000s of other grown men to spill their soul and fish for compliments and reassurance.
The %!*+ you talking about son?

%!*+ you

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

I went to see a friend a couple weeks ago. She started breastfeeding her kid in front of me. A multitude of thoughts began to run through my head ranging fromudder shock to curiosity but the most prevalent one being "GTFOOHWTBS"
smh.gif
Fixed.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

laugh.gif

The list of reasons "why I cant *$*% with most NT'ers" keeps getting longer and longer with each topic I read
30t6p3b.gif
Yo, like grown $%+ men who have self image issues relating to their own looks and come to a board filled with 1,000,000s of other grown men to spill their soul and fish for compliments and reassurance.
The %!*+ you talking about son?

%!*+ you
roll.gif
roll.gif
I Am That Dude 

Still wondering how this thread still hasn't been locked after a 2 year gravedig.

roll.gif
this dude seriously popped out his camera to take a picture of breast feeding

Back
Top Bottom