Bred 1 Legit Check

These showed up in the mail today and I'm almost certain they're fakes but I'd like to confirm before shipping them back to the seller...

A few things I've found:

- R logo on the box top is incorrect as it has sharp edges

- No red stamp on the inside box top

- Lace bag is correct size but the plastic strap securing it to the left shoe is wrong, it doesn't have the ball in teh hoop thing

- no size stickers on the inside of the shoe

- the tongues are two different heights

- shoes look legit overall tho which is weird.

- no widows peaks

- has correct box label with yellow on the back side

- leather appears the same as my OG pair, same creasing

I can see: the pointed [emoji]174[/emoji]. No box stamp, tongues different, size tags.

Can't see the plastic shoelace tie thing from your pics

Gonna say these are fake. Too many questionable things to even argue they might be legit

These are some of the best fake Bred 1s ive ever seen. Exactly why i don't even risk it and jus stay away from eBay and craigslist all together. I gotta have that 100% guarantee. BEFORE i purchase. And i dont gotta wait to make sure they send me the pictured shoe. Too many loop holes for crooks.

Ive never seen fakes this good either. Without the box, i probably wouldnt be able to tell they were fake. The materials look top notch, the nike air tags look good, and the leather cuts are perfect. Did you get these on ebay? It almost looks like legit shoes with a fake box. The heel/backtab does look a little off though.

I was the one that sold these to oregano flow. These were purchased by my own brother at our local FootLocker on release day last December. I never meant to sell oregano flow a "fake" pair of bred 1s. With that being said, I never sold a pair of fakes in my entire life. 

I take complete responsibility in not doing my homework when I had these in my hands 6 months ago. I took these out of the box maybe 3x since receiving them and it never crossed my mind that they were fake because my brother was the one who handed these to me even with a receipt. 

I put these on ebay, and I would never want to ruin my ebay rep by selling a fake! That's were oregano flow contacted me and we did our transaction through paypal. He will be sending the shoes back and I will be providing him with a FULL refund. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience oregano, you have my # if you need to reach me. Thanks to the members that provided the legit checks.

the size tag string holding the lace bag is the biggest red flag, even tho the shoe looks dam good.
as a person who bought "grey Market" authentic quality versions, i can say that they have improve them drastically since December thru now. But as an owner of an authentic pair you can still see the differences.

Ive never seen fakes this good either. Without the box, i probably wouldnt be able to tell they were fake. The materials look top notch, the nike air tags look good, and the leather cuts are perfect. Did you get these on ebay? It almost looks like legit shoes with a fake box. The heel/backtab does look a little off though.
Legit shoe with a fake box is the perfect description. But then again why would my own bro do something like that. It doesn't make sense. But Im gladly taking the shoes back, so both sides win. I just don't know what to do with these now =[

View media item 1042214View media item 1042217View media item 1042218
sole4keeps sole4keeps I said " They almost look like legit shoes with a fake box" as in they are very good replicas. These are fake for several reasons. look at the lace bag string on yours, and compare it to the one i attached. It is supposed to be like a little zip tie, but yours is just a piece of plastic. Idk where your brother got these, but it certainly wasn't footlocker.

@RickyRiebel yeah I understand, that's what he claimed. So I never questioned them or looked at the pair in detail to determine the flaws. I've had these in my closet since release day & kind of upset that me deciding to sell the shoe was the time that I finally find out that they weren't real.

That means that there might be fakes that look as good as these since the day they were released to public.

Back
Top Bottom