Bred 11 Legit Check HELP

Not looking so good. Get a pic of the back of both shoes without flash and the contents of the box.

I requested the photos, and also I'm thinking of turning them into dirty breds. What are your thoughts if I wanted them dirty, is it best have authentic shoes for that or would this pair be cool for dirty breds if they were to be fake

Hold on bro. I think he's trying to pull a fast one. The most recent pic posted is of a legit pair. But notice the PL cut of the original one posted. Not the same shoe..
How can you tell ??
Even if that's the case I can get my money back through PayPal no ??
Lmk

You can tell from the difference in height of the PL cut, the shininess of the upper leather material, the 23's and even the heel tab. All different. Not even the same shoe.

You can tell from the difference in height of the PL cut, the shininess of the upper leather material, the 23's and even the heel tab. All different. Not even the same shoe.
This is in fact true OP.. They are fakes, no reason to be trying to show you two different pairs.. Sorry I missed that.. Reps @from88til  Good Catch bro!

Back
Top Bottom