Bred 11s FAKE OR LEGIT?

Hi,

Trying to buy these "brand new and authentic" bred 11 from a seller on kixify.

Please help me out on whether these look authentic or fake.

I feel like the two shoes look uneven especially from the back-view and I wasn't sure if the 23 is too stretched out. 
Also, the black leather on the back looks a bit too high?

I also noticed the left heel red rubber is messed up, but I know Jordan's have malfunctions sometimes.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

These look fake. The 23s without his hand holding them are super stretched. PL cut looks a lil high. Paper looks kinda dark... Also... Production date a month before they came out in 2012? :stoneface:

Last edited:
Looks good to me..minor qc issues tho. Lets wait for cashmoney and the other veterans.

These look fake. The 23s without his hand holding them are super stretched. PL cut looks a lil high. Paper looks kinda dark... Also... Production date a month before they came out in 2012?
indifferent.gif
These look fake to me as well.. the toe box is rounded weird.. and as mentioned by pmp, production date is a red flag

http://nykickstape.com/blogs/jordan-11-legit-check

Looks good to me..minor qc issues tho. Lets wait for cashmoney and the other veterans.

these are 100% fake. shape is off. 23 font isnt correct. the print on the paper is dark and can been seen under the shoe insert

Back
Top Bottom