BRED 12s need to come back, the correct way.

Do You Agree?

• Yes, it's been awhile.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, not a fan.

• Don't care.

• Total voters
i really how they dont call these breds if they do come back out im so damn tired of that damn word

does any1 know hot to get yellowing out of the playoff 12's. I got the ones from 05 and I really want to fix this yellowing. Ive tried jason mark once or twice but it didnt help much. Mr. Clean magic eraser helps a little but it deteriorates the sponge after a while

awesome gif pun intended but i agree with him. Seems like they use that as a scapegoat for marketing to sale 

I would love to see these done right. I remember going to the mall as a kid with my mom to cop, and leaving out pissed cause they were out of my size :smh:. So I settled for the white/reds.

The OGs were my first pair of Jordans when I was in 7th grade. Love these, played basketball, hopped fences, and cut grass in mine.

:rofl: Nickname elitists on Niketalk with 2012 join dates, i've seen it all now :lol:

Anyway, i've been fiendin for these, bring em back JB

Been searching for a size 13 for awhile now smh JB make these at least a quickstrike.Im mean you give us bred 11s the skipped to the bred 13s don't tell us y'all didn't even think about it.

Last edited:
I don't even really care what they release these days...it's so hard to get shoes now, ima just start rocking Champions, lol

I miss my og pair they broke apart and crumbled on me :'( damn but atleast i still got my 03 pair and the 09 pair which i dont like that much or even wear em they look beta in pics then in person

View media item 317956
My OG's still going strong 15+ years later. Oh how I miss the days. If you look closely at the box you can see where champs actually wrote my name on the box reserving my size. No lines, no camping out, no hook ups no resellers. Just walk in the store before the release and give your name and size. Just that simple.

i never had the OGs neither the retro. i do agree that these need to come out. i don't really like my flu games... :x

roll.gif
Nickname elitists on Niketalk with 2012 join dates, i've seen it all now
laugh.gif

Anyway, i've been fiendin for these, bring em back JB
Niketalk join date says 2012, but joined this Jordan/sneaker thing in 91. (I'll leave the smile faces to you kiddo).

for some reason these were always my least favorite 12 even though i'm a sucker for black and red shoes.. they're the only OG colorway 12 i dont own.. they're grown on me in the past year though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom