Bred 13's Appreciation

air-jordan-13-og-playoff.jpg

air-jordan-13-retro-french-blue-flint-grey.jpg

air_jordan_XIII_01.jpg

jordan_xiii_black-red.jpg

air-jordan-13-og-white-red.jpg

Me personally, not a big fan of the Bred XIIIs, but a big fan of the Flints and Playoffs......

See on the last picture of the white/red/black Jordan 13.... the plastic on the 23-Jumpman hologram became opaque... any ideas how to prevent that fromhappening?

Take a blow dryer is what ive been told to un fog the hologram. Never really tried it though

Bred 13s were the last of the MAJOR Jordan releases that sold out within hours(that wasn't limited), its been downhill since then

i've waited 10yrs to get the bred XIII and finally may get my hands on them through someone i know. OG 13's hope they dont crack when i rock them haha.

i wish they came out with a double up 13s package bred and flints for 310 i would deff cop dem

How about 'breAd' XIIIs lol

air-jordan-13-retro-white-wheat.jpg

Yes I know the colorway is called 'wheat' but y'know, bread, wheat...same difference imo
tongue.gif

i think 13s are soo under-rated. the black/WHITE/red c/w was my first jordan ever.. i'd put these in my top 5.

The shoe that started the game for me and cosign^ MY HOLY GRAIL....still have all the og mids and all the retroes...except the altitudes still need those in mylife....thanks for posting this chrispcb15 these shoes are the %$@ I would buy a new pair every week if I could.....

Back
Top Bottom