Bred 13's Appreciation

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by ToMa630

my first jordans ever, back in 98 got them for my 9th bday. fav jordan ever

eek i feel old
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Co-sign

The last greatest pair IMO until the XX3s. Gotta agree that the Flints are hotter than the Black/Red. Also feelin the White/Red and the Black/Black

Yeah that Jordan 13s are nice. For me it's a tie between that and the original colourway.

Btw, where did the "Flint" colourway name come from? Enlighten me.

for some reason i never liked the 13s with black soles. i much prefer the all blacks posted above with the white soles.

the wht/red colorway with the black sole still doesnt look right to me.

missed out when they came out in 04 but i got them a couple years back def appreciated

I've been looking for another pair for a reasonable price for so long now. Def one of my favorite kicks ever.

They are nice but too bad i got stuck with ones that are not my size... with all the love these are getting i dont know why i couldnt get rid of the pair ihave. probably something to do with the size.

those are nice no doubt, but i think these are way better, and not just cause they re-realeased on the cdp.

not my pic....

Love all the XIIIs but my favorites are the Flints, CDP, and Playoffs.

back in the day these were my favorite cw of the xiii, but white/red wins me over these days.

The retro version was terrible. They felt thin and flimsy to me. Sold mines without any regrets.

13's are so damn dope
pimp.gif
. wish they would retro them again. i like allnumbered jays except for the 2 and 23. i wouldn't mind them retroing them all again cept for 2 and 23 and starting with the 13.

bred 13's are amazing. so are the flints, white and black, the all black, white and true red. there is at least 3-4 c.w of these shoes that i would cop

Back
Top Bottom