Bred 1s from kixify legit check

Got these from kixify. Need a legit check on these the seller closed his account which makes me suspicious. I can't even return them.
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

When I purchased them I made I didn't have paypal but I made an account while purchasing them and used a debit card on the paypal account. What should I do ? Call paypal ? The seller store is closed

Just to be clear, you created a PayPal account when you purchased the shoes. And since there were no funds available on your newly created PayPal account, you used your debit card as a back up, correct?

Sorry I've never purchased shoes directly from Kixify so I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Yes, It was paypal only so they forced me to make an account while purchasing. And then ask for my debit card.

Yes, It was paypal only so they forced me to make an account while purchasing. And then ask for my debit card.

File a claim through PayPal ASAP stating that you received fakes. You will need to provide PayPal pics of the shoes you received. Did the sellers mention "Guaranteed 100% authentic" in the Kixify listing? A link to the listing would also probably be beneficial as well. Good luck.

Last edited:
Yes the seller list 100% authentic but his store his closed he deleted it. And where do I file cliam on the website or call them ?

Damn that's grimey. I would just call them directly. You will have to provide PayPal with evidence showing that the shoes you received are in fact fake though.

Well I have pictures of the shoe. Online recipt. Even the shipping label says these shoes $50 us currency he charged me $290

Well I have pictures of the shoe. Online recipt. Even the shipping label says these shoes $50 us currency he charged me $290

So I called paypal turns out the seller I bought from is on the list of scammers on paypal lol didn't. Even bother to open a investigation case Thyre just going to refund the full amount.

So I called paypal turns out the seller I bought from is on the list of scammers on paypal lol didn't. Even bother to open a investigation case Thyre just going to refund the full amount.
are they requesting you ship the shoes back?

Back
Top Bottom