Bred 4 authentic check 2012

100% legit '12 Retro Bred 4's.
Really from88til? Thanks man but I dont know why some people are saying fake. I dont know, who else should I ask? The real story is I bought them from finish line about a week after the release the manager actually called the store in Ducator AL and I picked them up after three days. So I assumed their real coz finish line is an authorized dealer. The other day I noticed that the gray eyelets started to turn a little yellow and I was thinking let me post this just to make sure and I was shock when people said their fake. Could it be someone bought a pair and returned a fake pair? I would really appreciate any feedbacks. Nike suggested me to take them to a nike store or nike outlet but Im sure theyre just gonna check and scan the tag and then tell me their authentic. Any other help would be great. Thanks to all!

They look ok to me.. Take a good shot of the black plastic, a good shot of the sides with the tongues standing tall not crooked and a close up shot of the box label.. Also the backs of the insoles may help.. Are they glued down?

They look ok to me.. Take a good shot of the black plastic, a good shot of the sides with the tongues standing tall not crooked and a close up shot of the box label.. Also the backs of the insoles may help.. Are they glued down?
View media item 1036059 @TIMMYBRIXXX no the bottom of the insoles are not glued down I could easily lift them up. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom