Bred 4 authentic check 2012

They still look ok.Unless I'm missing something..I do not know for certain here but most of the time the authentic insoles are glued down.. I will dig my pair out for you tomorrow morn and ill snap a few shots for comparison..

I think you're ok here bro.. my prod dates are 6/13-8/4.. Bought personally from Olympia Sports. My tabs are slightly yellowing a smidge around the edges as well. They are DS. My insoles also were not glued down so I wouldn't stress that.. IMHO. These are 100% Legit.

I think you're ok here bro.. my prod dates are 6/13-8/4.. Bought personally from Olympia Sports. My tabs are slightly yellowing a smidge around the edges as well. They are DS. My insoles also were not glued down so I wouldn't stress that.. IMHO. These are 100% Legit.
@TIMMYBRIXXX hey man I appreciate your time checking on this. Repped to all that helped and gave opinions.

Thanks tha13 and Beats4s! I am max out giving reps for today I'll get you guys later. Thanks!

Last edited:
I am having breds 4 shipped to me with minor paint cracking on the white part and overall 6/10 condition from '12 and also have a angelus brand starter kit coming in 5 or 6 days would repainting increase the value even if the paint job wasn't so good?

Back
Top Bottom