Bring it back to the DMV! R O C K D E E P (for those that dont get out much)

Why do I feel "nosey" reading that?

laugh.gif

"Niketalk Legend". Jesus. Dude ain't join the site until the XIXs released!
laugh.gif

My man "E" with the mean mug.
laugh.gif

Vulkan: What shoes in your closet hold a special meaning or sentiment?

Rockdeep: I can't say any hold special Sentiments, as I never lost my virginity in a Pair of Nikes or Jays
laugh.gif

"I believe the House of Hoops is a Flawed idea, which was a great concept but the execution is so piss poor, that with you having Energy Releases of Hard to find Exclusive shoes, the Resellers are making more than the company on every release. Now I know helping the economy is a good thing, but that makes no sense at all, especially when the Retail Releases are doing very poor."

Would someone pay this man, please?
pimp.gif

I mean really.

Thanks fellas... I dont suspect many will read unless the entire joint is copy and pasted as I did for Vulkan in Gen Pop.. lol

Its all good. Life is good. I had to shout Springfield Mall out though... lol

I rarely hit the general forum so I was surprised to see the spread. At the same time im wondering why Vulkan didnt publish the interview I did w/ them inregards to how when Caucasians sneeze it sounds like their saying "Haahchu (Hate You)" and African Americans sound like their saying"cchhsssskkn (chicken)". I guess I gets no love. SMH at my own ignorance but you know its true.

Sup errrrrbody....I am from NW DC and New to NT, and it was a good read.

I can relate. Growing up I always watched all my friends with fresh Jordans on their feet, and my parents not being able to afford them.
Until I got to High School and worked for them. but I never bought jordans, up until this year and I've gone on a Jordan buying frenzy!!
I've spent a good 3500-4000 on nothing but jordans this year alone. I guess its because i never had Jordans.
I was a foam-flightposite kinda guy, or new balance, northface boots in the winter. still am.

But back to the subject thnx RockDeep, for humbling me down. I'm not gonna get 2 and 3 pair anymore.lol
and that doesnt include my Girl and kids shoe.

"Rockdeep: Wear your shoes. Shoes are not Cars. They are not Homes. They all have personal value and personal Value lasts longer than the actual shoes.For those buying three and four pairs to save for 10 years and resell, beware, because your shoes will be worth nothing other than the personal Value you mayhave had for them."

Good Lookin

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Good read, I think Vulkan probably should have proof read it before posting it though.

Haha, yeah. I was wondering why certain words were capitialized. But nice stuff, nonetheless.

And a big "oh my" on what may be the real reason behind the name. lol

Back
Top Bottom