Bring on the Snow Northeast...picked up my new whip!

Son point blank, do you own a car yes or no?
In here talking about ego this and ego that while you pushing a MTA card. How you talk about too much pride to hop out of a hyundai or honda, but enough pride to squeeze into subways that smell with a bunch of drunks and panhandlers?
"No i got too much pride to push a regular car" While you sittin next to some dude that pissed himself, another singing out loud, people fighting, asking you for money and telling you to believe in Jesus while the dude across from you shoves his face with McDonalds. Say word?

:rofl:

I have to agree with ninja...narcissism is a mutha...

I am not about that Mazda, Mitsubishi, Maxima life....

I see dude huddle up in their civics and accords like some bob sledders....

I could never see myself hoping out a kia, hyundai, honda....**** would be depressing

That could never be me...

I respect a dude that can save up that bread, stack up and go foreign his 1st car...no hooptie...

LOL

LOL

LOL

I'm just speaking for myself.

I understand where Ninja is coming from. He trying to get his paper correct, to go that foreign route. I respect it.

He said it himself. He can't be seen mobbin around in a honda, hyundai, suzuki, iszuzu, kia bs type car...

The jokes would probably be endless once he pulls up on the block...

I know that mentality

Do what you do. Do what works for you.

But don't knock that mentality...that someone will stack up and save....to hit up those dealerships from Bavaria...nah'mean..

Different strokes. Some dudes can mob around in a bum *** car, falling apart with mods..

Some dudes got to much pride...and ego..

a lot of dudes like their cars like they like they women...foreign

Son point blank, do you own a car yes or no?

In here talking about ego this and ego that while you pushing a MTA card. How you talk about too much pride to hop out of a hyundai or honda, but enough pride to squeeze into subways that smell with a bunch of drunks and panhandlers?

"No i got too much pride to push a regular car" While you sittin next to some dude that pissed himself, another singing out loud, people fighting, asking you for money and telling you to believe in Jesus while the dude across from you shoves his face with McDonalds. Say word?

You don't get it, it's part of that "experience" and it's "NYC" thing

:rolleyes :rofl:

I'm not pro-MTA, pro-train, pro-subway, pro-railroad...you got me confused...

I'm just not about the Kia Sorento, Hyundai Genesis and Honda Civic/Accord life....I'm not about that....that's not me...that don't represent me..i have to much self respect for that....that's not my pedigree....its insulting to my integrity...

Again if you push that....then more power to you....thats what you do...thats you....I'm me....I just can't....

I'm not knocking the nters that pusha the mazda mitsubishi maxima isuzu suzuki hyundai honda kia volkswagen...do you....if you comfortable with that...more power to you...you a secure individual

I was just emphasizing ninjahood's point.....he dont wanna be seen running around in some bum volkswagen, some bum isuzu suzuki, some bum hyundai, honda, kia...i respect it...

I could careless about the MTA Subway system....

I'm just defending the dudes that work 2 jobs, do overtime, and stack up and save up to walk into the german dealership and cop a 6 or 7 or S class....thats who i'm going to bat for...

i don't care about train riders...

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not pro-MTA, pro-train, pro-subway, pro-railroad...you got me confused...

I'm just not about the Kia Sorento, Hyundai Genesis and Honda Civic/Accord life....I'm not about that....that's not me...that don't represent me..i have to much self respect for that....that's not my pedigree....its insulting to my integrity...

Again if you push that....then more power to you....thats what you do...thats you....I'm me....I just can't....

I'm not knocking the nters that pusha the mazda mitsubishi maxima isuzu suzuki hyundai honda kia volkswagen...do you....if you comfortable with that...more power to you...you a secure individual

I was just emphasizing ninjahood's point.....he dont wanna be seen running around in some bum volkswagen, some bum isuzu suzuki, some bum hyundai, honda, kia...i respect it...

I could careless about the MTA Subway system....

I'm just defending the dudes that work 2 jobs, do overtime, and stack up and save up to walk into the german dealership and cop a 6 or 7 or S class....thats who i'm going to bat for...

i don't care about train riders...

Do you own a car? Working a millions jobs to pay cash for a luxury whip is about as fake stuntin as it gets junior

Almost everything ninjahood says is fueled by low-key jealousy and hate for the next man obviously living better than him. And this is coming from a dude who lives in Queens and understands the irrefutable benefits of having a car compared to relying only on public transportation as I had to throughout my years in high school. Criticizing the OP's brand new range rover by calling it a females car and trying to imply that relying on public transit is somehow superior to his hard earned evoque is just unfortunate and character defining. Ninjahood's demeaning life and null impact on society beyond a message board is why he's like that, don't take it personally OP. 

Last edited:

typed sitting on the bench waiting for the bus with that fragile ego fully intact though, right?

I've only skimmed through the last like 6 pages or so because this seems ridiculous.

A lot of it depends on your own lifestyle, where you're from, your needs, what you do and want, etc.

If a Range Rover Evoque isn't for you and you think the ONLY reason someone would get one is because of the branding, it doesn't mean that's other people's motivation. People like and buy all kinds of cars. Word to Walter White, some people bought Pontiac Aztecs when they could've gotten other comparable cars. It wasn't about brand but they were universally panned...some people (not many) just liked them and bought them.

Has there ever been a car that didn't sell at all? People see different things in them and even though everyone else might think there are better alternatives or that the person only bought it for a certain reason, doesn't make that purchaser's rationale the same. Sure there are people that focus on items to stunt or be something that they're not.

I have a client who I know makes over $500k...and leases a C-class. It's what he likes and needs, he could easy have any MB he wanted. Is he trying to stunt in his 50s by driving a entry level Benz?

Last edited:
Almost everything ninjahood says is fueled by low-key jealousy and hate for the next man obviously living better than him. And this is coming from a dude who lives in Queens and understands the irrefutable benefits of having a car compared to relying only on public transportation as I had to throughout my years in high school. Criticizing the OP's brand new range rover by calling it a females car and trying to imply that relying on public transit is somehow superior to his hard earned evoque is just unfortunate and character defining. Ninjahood's demeaning life and null impact on society beyond a message board is why he's like that, don't take it personally OP. 
whoever this is joined just to make this post 
laugh.gif

I could never see myself hoping out a kia, hyundai, honda....**** would be depressing

I respect a dude that can save up that bread, stack up and go foreign his 1st car...no hooptie...

Thats da wave im on, i have acess to a hooptie for FREE whenever i want.

Cats in here forgot da chain i was rockin before more then double their lease

Car notes is.

Car notes is.

Last edited:

Well damn. This is the one good thing about being able to register immediately. :wow:

:wow: :lol:.

Damn. Dare I say, kind of true?

Car notes is.
laugh.gif
Ninja come on... Having the spare set of keys to your moms whip and hanging your "liquid assets" around your neck is not what its about in real life.

This is the guy that wants our economy to tank?
tired.gif

eek.gif

:lol: Ninja come on... Having the spare set of keys to your moms whip and hanging your "liquid assets" around your neck is not what its about in real life.

This is the guy that wants our economy to tank? |I

His idols are Jim Jones, Cam'ron and Fab so it's expected from him

Back
Top Bottom