Bringing a pistol book to read on a flight ? Big deal ?

Going to Vegas and wanted to read up on a pistol basics book that i just got. I wanna get a pistol soon. I feel stupid almost for even asking this, but due tothe era we live in I feel i should get some opinions.

Is it a big deal ? Should I bring it and read it ? Do you think it will be a problem if someone sees me reading it ?

PS. I dont have a gun nor am I trying to bring one on board.

If you have to ask, then dont bring it. Idk if its a big deal, but just in case, read it another time

if it matters to you just buy a nice book cover so nobody can see wat your readin

I don't really see a problem with it. If it's got a pic of a gun on the cover then don't go flashing it around, but if you're bringing it in abackpack and just take it out to read then I don't think anyone will even notice/care.

you must be one of those people who just wants to be politically correct all the time...you're obviously not an idiot to know what possible interruptionsthat this little book will cause that can easily be avoided...

why do you want to put yourself in such a situation? is it that serious to read a book about pistols on an airplane? or do you get some sort of pleasure out ofbeing mischievous and reading about guns on a plane, post-9/11?

easy situation to avoid, read something else, while you are making this post, you can go do your gun research, and avoid it altogether.

Unless the book is shaped like a pistol I don't see the problem.

Anybody know where I can get some pistol lighters?

Originally Posted by copped

you must be one of those people who just wants to be politically correct all the time...you're obviously not an idiot to know what possible interruptions that this little book will cause that can easily be avoided...

why do you want to put yourself in such a situation? is it that serious to read a book about pistols on an airplane? or do you get some sort of pleasure out of being mischievous and reading about guns on a plane, post-9/11?

easy situation to avoid, read something else, while you are making this post, you can go do your gun research, and avoid it altogether.
2wh4h1g.jpg

you'll be aight. understand your concern but it aint that serious

LMAO
unless the book is entitled "How to make a pistol out of Magazine Paper and airplane seatbelts" you'll be okay My dude

What does 9-11 have to do with reading a book about pistols on a plane. I'm fully aware of what happened then being from NY, and know enough about otherairplane terrorist/hijack(even ppl doing this know it isn't a good idea to use that weapon on a plane) situations and I don't recall any in the past 10years having to do with guns or books about guns.

I mean hell, there's a probably a lot of books I couldn't read on a plane then.

I say you get your conservative/republican on and scream about your rights as an American if they give you any problems.

ok....do it and explicitly make it a point of emphasis to the those responsible for the plane...

and then come back on NT and tell us what happened.

good luck.

Just out of common courtesy I wouldn't do it. Its kind of like bumping mannie fresh real big in front of a bunch of midgets.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Just out of common courtesy I wouldn't do it. Its kind of like bumping mannie fresh real big in front of a bunch of midgets.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but
smh.gif
at the same time...

Back
Top Bottom