BROOKLYN NETS Off-Season Thread - Welcome KG P2 and Jet

Pulled out the close win. Whew...

Loved seeing Mirza get some play and be effective. And Joe Johnson :pimp:

Saw a Hi Brooklyn! t shirt at Bloomingdales when I visited NY for around $40. Does anyone know if it's the same that the BK Nets store is selling?
Never heard or seen a Hi Brooklyn shirt. And I don't think those on the Nets store go for $40
$28 on Netsstore and $38 at Bloomingdales to be exact. Just wanted to make sure before buying off the team store that it's the same. http://www.netsstore.com/sportiqe-n...k/detail.php?p=384591&v=nets_apparel_t-shirts

Brooks & Mirza tonight :smokin

We knew Mirza could score the ball... It was good to see him get a chance to showcase that tonight. Showing some defense too :smokin

Apparently, Blatche was questioned in a sexual assault investigation. I don't think much else tho

Team is playing great tho vs the Sixers

Mirza is still flourishing :pimp:

Nets really picked it up on defense in the 2nd half last night :smokin

That Wallace fall looked :x :x

Another thing to watch out for is DWill & the right thigh contusion :nerd:

^Yup, he got signed to a 10 day contract because of the Wallace injury. Always been a fan of his game (good defender, good rebounder, & is athletic)... He just was never able to stay healthy while in a Nets uniform. Good to see him get called up though.

Great 4th qtr for this team... Also good to see them get another win against a playoff team :smokin

Last edited:
That fastbreak last night :x :x :x

Joe Johnson returning to ATL tonight... Lets try & continue this hot streak against a struggling Hawks team.

All those turnovers and we still pulled out a W. Great game, great win! JJ with that amazing shot!!! Let's keep it going!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom