Brooklyn Nine-Nine Thread | R.I.P. Andre Braugher

Dammit. Love this show.

At least give us a final season or a few finale episodes to wrap up.

I think if Lorne was behind this and it was on NBC it would've gone the distance.

I just read it was cancelled.....there are a few episodes on like TBS or something on Sunday mornings lol. Great way to start the day.

Damb i haven't watched this show since Jake and the captain were in a witness protection type program what season was that I feel like I need some closure

They had a big hiatus for weeks. Then they change times. No one really knew when new episodes would be around or what time and channel.

I guess we should've saw this coming months ago. Sad to see last man on Earth gone too. Mick was funny as well. What the hell is fox doing? Whole new lienup?

I only watch this on Hulu I wonder if the Hulu numbers are good. Live TV is not an option for me. It's on the go with classes and work.

What the hell is fox doing? Whole new lineup?

Fox is reviving the former ABC sitcom Last Man Standing (which they own) because they think it's gonna draw in The Bigot™ crowd like Roseanne, but Roseanne was a top-rated sitcom in its day and Last Man Standing was just some Friday night filler.

Damn, they cancelled the Mick too?

Welp, it was fun while it lasted lol.

giphy.gif

Fox is reviving the former ABC sitcom Last Man Standing (which they own) because they think it's gonna draw in The Bigot™ crowd like Roseanne, but Roseanne was a top-rated sitcom in its day and Last Man Standing was just some Friday night filler.
It was pretty pathetic to see Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor do that whack *** show

SEASON 6 ON NBC!

WE BACK!!!!!!!!!!
Not surprised to see Lorne has Andy's back.

Hopefully Last Man on Earth gets picked up too.

Last edited:
Lorne came in to save Andy
Now the fans just need to show some love and watch
Maybe NBC will do more seasons

I fell off watching this show after season 1, but I'm happy to see it land on another network.

Quickly too. I literally read that Hulu passed and then like 30 minutes later I saw NBC picked it up :lol:

I don't think anything was ever worse than the Arrested Development cancellation worry/drama... second only to Community.

They stupid AF. I might’ve been the only one who watched that show. The mom and daughters looked pretty good.

It did? Rhey cancelled dr ken as well and replaced it with agents of shield which the network wants to die.

Back
Top Bottom