BROOOOOO....What was Tyga doin?!

Tyga will forever be on my list of "no matter what you do or what you make I'll never like you" rappers. Along with Big Sean, Soulja Boy and Fabolous. You can always identify a lame, money doesn't hide it

This man knows.

Tyga never could rap so its not like any of this surprises me. He wasn't good then....he isn't good now. You can't get exposed when you've been corny your entire life.
Yup, already knew he was a clown..nothing he can do now can change that... that vid funny as **** tho :lol: , kurupt being involved in that kind of show :smh:

Tyga will forever be on my list of "no matter what you do or what you make I'll never like you" rappers. Along with Big Sean, Soulja Boy and Fabolous. You can always identify a lame, money doesn't hide it

Completely agree with all of that...but why Fab though?

lolwut? Tyga got that beat from an unmastered version of So Appalled that leaked.
Man I rock with Tyga. I used to think he was corny, but he was the first person I saw to rock a snapback in his "So Appalled" video (does Kanye get a pass for JACKING that beat?)
And I heard that song Faded he made in the club, that joint GOES.

First off, Big Sean was definitely the first cat to bring the snapback caps back in the rap game when he dropped the "Lemonade Freestyle Video"

Second off, I thought the same thing when I heard the So Appalled song.... Tyga did drop his lil video with that beat waaaaaay before I heard Ye & Jay's version, I personally rock with both, couldn't care less who the originator of it was.

its funny, but i know exactly what you mean LOL.

I like Fab more now but still feel he corny.

and tyga...LOL no comment. seen folks like him growin up. Lame

As stated earlier i couldnt take tyga seriously since lime in the coconut

This is the world star video from like 3 or 4 years ago. Getting exposed by this guy isnt a good way to start your reputation in my eyes.

:lol: I remember this. there were a bunch of vids around the time this video dropped exposing Tyga. I remember seeing at least 3-4 others videos of some dudes from Compton bragging about snatching his G.E.D chain and showing it all in the video (I think they wanted him to pay to have his chain back. I'm not sure been a while since I seen it) then Tyga responded back in a video actually eating money (i'm surprised he didn't get sick from doing that) and showing off his Garfield chain. in the same video he said they could keep the chain because he didn't care about it (basically saying it was chump change) this was all around the same time that coconut song was becoming a huge hit on the radio. I thought Tyga was corny and wack when that song dropped, but now I think he has really improved since then. he is not that bad now. he makes some really good songs.

laugh.gif
I remember this. there were a bunch of vids around the time this video dropped exposing Tyga. I remember seeing at least 3-4 others videos of some dudes from Compton bragging about snatching his G.E.D chain and showing it all in the video (I think they wanted him to pay to have his chain back. I'm not sure been a while since I seen it) then Tyga responded back in a video actually eating money (i'm surprised he didn't get sick from doing that) and showing off his Garfield chain. in the same video he said they could keep the chain because he didn't care about it (basically saying it was chump change) this was all around the same time that coconut song was becoming a huge hit on the radio. I thought Tyga was corny and wack when that song dropped, but now I think he has really improved since then. he is not that bad now. he makes some really good songs.
lol tyga is a clown... always will be and is a suburbian boy... we dont respect him, especially what he rapping bout... rather listen to a co tell fairy tales

Completely agree with all of that...but why Fab though?
I just feel like Fab is corny, I can finish all his 2001 punchlines without hearing the song and his flow just seems forced to me. Personal preference tho, a couple of my friends swear he's nicer than he is. It's tough joints on Soul Tape 2 but I just can't bump his music

First off, Big Sean was definitely the first cat to bring the snapback caps back in the rap game when he dropped the "Lemonade Freestyle Video"
Second off, I thought the same thing when I heard the So Appalled song.... Tyga did drop his lil video with that beat waaaaaay before I heard Ye & Jay's version, I personally rock with both, couldn't care less who the originator of it was.

LOL at Big Sean brought snapbacks back to the rap game. :lol:

Tyga doesn't get credit for that either but at least he was wearing them because snapbacks had made their return in Southern California looooooooooong before Lemonade.

I'm sure one could kind find a plethora of rappers who were rocking snapbacks before Big Sean.

Last edited:
somebody post the video of him eating money

pleaseeeeee

that video was sooooo :lol:

I dont know how to post vids now that youtube took away the old embed code button

LOL at Big Sean brought snapbacks back to the rap game. :lol:
Tyga doesn't get credit for that either but at least he was wearing them because snapbacks had made their return in Southern California looooooooooong before Lemonade.
I'm sure one could kind find a plethora of rappers who were rocking snapbacks before Big Sean.

Please do post this "plethora of rappers" who were rocking snapbacks before Big Sean.

Also, Tyga was extremely corny when he first came out. Somebody definitely slipped somethin in dude's blunt one day and he's been different ever since. For the past couple years he's been coming out with straight bangers. He also puts on a real good live show. I never even really listened to the dude til I randomly went to a concert of his at the House of Blues this past year and have been a fan ever since. Music is an entertainment business....if you found out how your favorite artists were before they came up or how they are behind the scenes then you would be saying the same thing about just about all of them. Just enjoy the music.

Back
Top Bottom