BROS CAN US BIG DUDES BE WINNING?

Big bruh right here on the cover of ESPN naked.

HUGE win for the bigger bodies coalition IMO.
No ayo, this is where my physique is at right now
WONT BELIEVE TIL U REPLICATE THAT EXACT PHOTO

devil.gif

Saying no bromo then Referring to another mans naked body as "aesthetically pleasing" is the equivalent of prefacing a sentence with "with all due respect" then continuing to say the most disrespectful thing u can think of.

Saying no bromo then Referring to another mans naked body as "aesthetically pleasing" is the equivalent of prefacing a sentence with "with all due respect" then continuing to say the most disrespectful thing u can think of.

:lol: What the hell are you rambling about son, how could anybody interepret calling someone's physique "aesthetically pleasing as "the most disrespectful thing you can think of," what you just said makes no sense.

Last edited:
It's EXACTLY what you said its literally right there for everyone to see. Since you're playing stupid I'll ask again, when prefaced with "no bromo," how is saying a man's body is aesthetically pleasing the equivalent of following up "no disrespect" with a statement that's disrespectful?

Last edited:
GINFANTE

JUST GO HAMB IN THE GYM BRO

YOULL LEAN OUT EVENTUALLY

TRAIN HARD EAT RIGHT HAVE SEX GET REST

Chill u just misinterpreted what I wrote. I was pointing out the contradictory nature of your statement by way of analogy. Saying no bromo then proceeding to say something that's wild ayo. U took the analogy I used literally and tried to incorporate it into what I referenced it to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom