Brother kills Mom, Dad, Twin Bro..."it was extermination" with Samurai Swords INSANE

disgusting
30t6p3b.gif

RIP to his family

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Mental illnesses are just a crutch dude. Unless you're clearly missing a chromosome. Schizophrenia and bi-polar disorder makes up most of my family but that's just cause they have failed at life and become depressed and need something to attribute it to.

indifferent.gif

don't generalize off your family's failures...

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

So sad. RIP to all the family members.

A guy I knew in high school who is schizophrenic killed his father using a folding chair.

My dad's brother's wife's father uncles father in-law was also killed by his son who suffered mental problems. One day, the son came in the house with blood all over his hands. They asked him what happened and he said he just killed the devil. He was sitting in the backseat of his dad's car while his dad was getting ready to drive and just takes the dad from behind the seat and slits his throat.

I got a headache trying to figure this one out

Mental illnesses are just a crutch dude. Unless you're clearly missing a chromosome. Schizophrenia and bi-polar disorder makes up most of my family but that's just cause they have failed at life and become depressed and need something to attribute it to.

indifferent.gif

A guy I knew in high school who is schizophrenic killed his father using a folding chair.

My dad's brother's wife's father uncles father in-law was also killed by his son who suffered mental problems. One day, the son came in the house with blood all over his hands. They asked him what happened and he said he just killed the devil. He was sitting in the backseat of his dad's car while his dad was getting ready to drive and just takes the dad from behind the seat and slits his throat.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

indifferent.gif

Well. Just. Damn,

indifferent.gif

Well. Just. Damn,

Nah

Nah

Lol ok stick up for the kid who murdered his family because he had a difficult time living in reality?
Weak minded = mental illness.

Lol ok stick up for the kid who murdered his family because he had a difficult time living in reality?

I'm not sticking up for him, all I'm saying is that mental illnesses aren't anything to be kicked to the side. Ignorance is what's weak-minded.

I'm not sticking up for him, all I'm saying is that mental illnesses aren't anything to be kicked to the side. Ignorance is what's weak-minded.

indifferent.gif

eek.gif

OD on the venomous remark. I did laugh at the bluntness of it, though.

indifferent.gif

eek.gif

OD on the venomous remark. I did laugh at the bluntness of it, though.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Me too! Thanks for simplifying that before I threw up

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Me too! Thanks for simplifying that before I threw up

Back
Top Bottom