Bruce Lee Interview

This guys is a genius
pimp.gif

I suggest you watch all three part.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

and some facts
  • Lee's striking speed from three feet with his hands down by his side reached five hundredths of a second.[sup][63][/sup]
  • Lee's combat movements were at times too fast to be captured on film at 24 frames per second, so many scenes were shot in 32 frame per second to put Lee in slow motion.[sup][64][/sup][sup][65][/sup][sup][66][/sup]
  • In a speed demonstration, Lee could snatch a dime off a person's open palm before they could close it, and leave a penny behind.[sup][67][/sup]
  • Lee would hold an elevated v-sit position for 30 minutes or longer.[sup][61][/sup]
  • Lee could throw grains of rice up into the air and then catch them in mid-flight using chopsticks.[sup][55][/sup]
  • Lee could thrust his fingers through unopened cans of Coca-Cola. (This was when soft drinks cans were made of steel much thicker than today's aluminium cans).[sup][68][/sup]
  • Lee performed one-hand push-ups using only the thumb and index finger.[sup][55][/sup][sup][62][/sup][sup][69][/sup]
  • Lee performed 50 reps of one-arm chin-ups.[sup][70][/sup]
  • Lee could break wooden boards 6 inches (15 cm) thick.[sup][71][/sup]
  • Lee could cause a 200-lb (90.72 kg) bag to fly towards and thump the ceiling with a sidekick.[sup][62][/sup]
  • Lee performed a sidekick while training with James Coburn and broke a 150 lb (68 kg) punching bag.[sup][61][/sup][sup][72][/sup]
  • In a move that has been dubbed "Dragon Flag", Lee could perform leg lifts with only his shoulder blades resting on the edge of a bench and suspend his legs and torso horizontal midair.

Bruce was a minor prophet in the same vein as Bob Marley.

They come to spread their word to the world and then return to the essence.

that was value added. you know what i want to think of myself as a human being. then the interview cut the show short, too much for him to handle

pimp.gif
My man Bruce. That was a great interview. Every time I watch thatinterview it reminds me of one of my favorite songs:

Back
Top Bottom